mcwmiamisc
    mcwmiamisc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas + Syracuse = Dumb

I remember the day when I put my bankroll all on games like Kansas -4 and Syracuse -3, truth is only one of none will win. Both plays are square. I'm more confident that Louisville will win and Kansas has a better chance than Syracuse but won't be surprised if K St and Louv will vs the spread!!

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Thats usually how it goes brother.

honeybadger2073
    honeybadger2073's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

Quote Originally Posted by mcwmiamisc View Post
    I remember the day when I put my bankroll all on games like Kansas -4 and Syracuse -3, truth is only one of none will win. Both plays are square. I'm more confident that Louisville will win and Kansas has a better chance than Syracuse but won't be surprised if K St and Louv will vs the spread!!
    Couldnt of said it better. I to remember when I used to make plays like that. Nothings a given but the smart play tonight is without a doubt Louisville. Cuse might pull it off but not likely and theres no way they both cover.

mcwmiamisc
    mcwmiamisc's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's for sure!! I never won playing like that. I used to be lucky to break even or lose. I've went 15-3 the past two weeks

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been saying that same thing all day and people are crucifying me for it. But you're right on, mcw.