BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Who can Stop Pitino?

The guy is the best coach in the country, hands down. I'm a UNC fan, but this guy can coach his kids. The game is in Louisville. 'Lousivillekid' will be all over Lousiville, he's sharp as a tact. +3 is a gift, hammer the moneyline!!!! But, I hope the public hops on Syracuse's nuts and bumps this line up to 4. Melo is a fat slob - overrated. Joseph can play, Jardine and Triche are so inconsistant. Siva/Kuric/Dieng/Bohenean. Stop the Cards.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

1. Pitino is not the best coach in the country. However, i agree that he looks good compared to Roy Williams.

2. What can stop him? An accommodating restaurant staff, a carafe of the house merlot, and an easy blonde chick with a gigantic ass.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    2. What can stop him? An accommodating restaurant staff, a carafe of the house merlot, and an easy blonde chick with a gigantic ass.
    That seems more reasonable than Syracuse.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Rick Pitino isn't even close to being the best coach in the country, this is a rediculous post, the way people are touting louisville reminds me alot of everyone on her jumping on Vandy vs. Kentucky, I can't predict the future, and louisville isn't a push over especially at home, but Syracuse is the better team this year hands down.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    That seems more reasonable than Syracuse.
    i like UL tonight (just like the over better), but whether they win or not, Pitino does not belong in the discussion of the best coach in the country. yes, they have won 6 in a row. what happened the game before that? that was the one where they blew a 16-point 1H lead to Marquette to trail at half and lose by double-digits. best coach in the country my ass. he may well be the best coach in the country against Cuse and Boeheim, though.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best coach in the country is Brad Stevens. He proved that two years in a row.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    The best coach in the country is Brad Stevens. He proved that two years in a row.
    he's certainly on the short list, as is Izzo. they are both top 5 in my opinion. in fact, we had a discussion at lunch a couple of weeks ago and all were agreed that Izzo and Stevens are both top 10 in all of sports. difficult to say that any one guy is clearly the best coach as it's somewhat subjective. eh, i'll start the thread.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

forget this.

wrong thread haha