Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Goodfella10's Plays - 2-13-12

OVERALL RECORD (93-82-1) +15.9 UNITS

Tomorrow's plays were just released at my book, so I went ahead and made my plays.

*****LOUISVILLE +2.5
    -
    No one knows better how to beat Boeheim's 2-3 zone than Rick Pitino. One thing that people overlook is just how easy of a road schedule Syracuse has played to this point. NC St, Depaul, Providence, Villanova, Cincinnati, and St Johns are their 6 wins and the only quality team and tough road game in Notre Dame was a loss (without Melo). Louisville is a difficult place to play and I think they are starting to play their best ball right now. I don't bet against Pitino often this time of year and tomorrow will be no different.

*****KANSAS ST +3.5
    -
    I find it hard not to bet Kansas St in a big Rivalry game that the really need to build their NCAA resume. Kansas has changed my opinion of just how good they are by beating Baylor and coming very close to beating Missouri on the road. I do think that Kansas St has something that neither Baylor or Missouri have that will give the Jayhawks trouble. Baylor has size, but is soft and Missouri doesn't have enough size. Kansas St has size and is very physical, which I think will give Robinson and Withey trouble. This game will be determined on just how physical the refs let the teams play, but the fact that Kansas St is at home is to their advantage. The place should be electric and I think Kansas St will be ready to play.

**BAYLOR -8.5
    -
    Iowa St has trouble when playing quality opponents on the road and Baylor fits the bill. Their only wins are against Texas AM, Texas Tech, and Oklahoma. Baylor's struggles at home have been against very good teams with their only losses to Kansas and Missouri. I'm just not convinced that Iowa St can play well enough on the road against a good team in Baylor to stay within single digits.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
    Last edited by Goodfella10; 02-12-12 at 09:31 PM.

GBGoPackGoGB
    GBGoPackGoGB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not trying to be inflammatory, but I like the opposite of all three of your plays.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

I don't like Kst here. KU has been on fire. And Kst lost a lot of MO losing to texass after being up first half. Its like USC some teams are just bad. And have given up.
    Last edited by shopbar picks; 02-13-12 at 01:28 AM. Reason: adding

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

love kansas, esp since they just played 2 great road games vs top ranked teams..id say kansas wins by 7 plus

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by GBGoPackGoGB View Post
    Not trying to be inflammatory, but I like the opposite of all three of your plays.
    No problem. I can agree to disagree.

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    I don't like Kst here. KU has been on fire. And Kst lost a lot of MO losing to texass after being up first half. Its like USC some teams are just bad. And have given up.
    Hi shopbar, I wouldn't compare USC and Kansas St. USC has no offense and has been plagued by injuries, while Kansas St has talent but just hasn't put it together lately. This is a big rivalry game and Kansas St really needs this win. In my opinion, the NCAA tourney will show us that no one in the Big 12 is great, but just very good. I don't think any of their teams will make the Final 4.

Goodfella10

ADDING:

3 TEAM ML PARLAY:

*UNIT to win ******UNITS

KANSAS ST - UofL - BAYLOR

sports_monster
    sports_monster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Good luck. I like Louisville and K State too. Im kinda leary of laying 8.5 with Baylor. I like the ML parlay.

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by sports_monster View Post
    Good luck. I like Louisville and K State too. Im kinda leary of laying 8.5 with Baylor. I like the ML parlay.
    Good luck to you as well. Lots of folks on this board like those plays too, which is kind of worrisome. I really think Baylor comes to play tonight. I don't usually do parlays, but I thought this might be worth a small risk.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I love all 3 of these...

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

fading on the cardinals. with you on the rest
    BOL always peaking your picks

Goodfella10

There goes the parlay, but I will take the ATS win.

ADDING:

**KANSAS ST +4
    **KANSAS ST ML (+160)

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

game could have gone either way. Kst spent alot of energy to go ahead. and the refs were horrible

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    game could have gone either way. Kst spent alot of energy to go ahead. and the refs were horrible
    Yeah it was a tough loss. I really, really liked Kansas St and they blew multiple opportunities down the stretch, but that is how the ball bounces some nights. Today is a new day.