beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

lol at Kstate

Blows a 14 pt lead and wont cover the game at +4. Another typical day in college hoops total and utter bullshit a team is on fire dominating and then suddenly decides to go cold and blow a double digit lead and no one finds it strange or unsettling. Football where are you these monkeys piss me off

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas state has 28 personal fouls called on them. It's rigged.

Make that 33 fouls called on Kansas St. Texas shot 48 free throws. I've never seen anything like that before. Ref's should be arrested.
    Last edited by robinhood; 02-11-12 at 03:19 PM.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Very rigged, refs called nothing for KState and everything for Texas, funny people laugh when they probably weren't even watching.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is nothing new. Take a look at the results of the last couple of Texas games. Very very strange. I've had a hunch their games are starting to get shady and today confirms it. Glad I laid off this bs.

beg154860

didn't help that dumb ass border jumper Rodriguez turned the ball over about 100 times in the last 10 minutes of the game. And Frank Martin doesn't call a timeout when Texas goes on a 13-0 run after looking miserable on offense the entire first half, and suddenly dominates and K state cant do shit. Frank martin is a shit coach just because you yell a lot doesn't mean your fuucking legit. Good coaches dont let their team blow big leads whatever fukk all of them

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by beg154860 View Post
    didn't help that dumb ass border jumper Rodriguez turned the ball over about 100 times in the last 10 minutes of the game. And Frank Martin doesn't call a timeout when Texas goes on a 13-0 run after looking miserable on offense the entire first half, and suddenly dominates and K state cant do shit. Frank martin is a shit coach just because you yell a lot doesn't mean your fuucking legit. Good coaches dont let their team blow big leads whatever fukk all of them
    Martin knew what was going on, normally he would have been incensed, but he knew there was no way he was walking out of their with a win seeing how the 2nd half was going, had this been going on at their place, he would have been outraged, but he knew what was up. Coaches dont take one shot, you can only coach and cant control what the players on either side do and especially what the refs do. He's a good coach, he's done very well this year with a team that doesnt have a whole lot of talent.

beg154860

Just cause it was on the road doesn't mean its acceptable to blow a 14 point lead God that's the thing I fukking cant stand about cbb that home court means soooo much Jesus I know their kids but how feeble minded and weak is the fact that they cant perform nearly as well when they dont have people cheering them on. That's the difference between the guys who onto the nba and the ones who dont

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by beg154860 View Post
    Just cause it was on the road doesn't mean its acceptable to blow a 14 point lead God that's the thing I fukking cant stand about cbb that home court means soooo much Jesus I know their kids but how feeble minded and weak is the fact that they cant perform nearly as well when they dont have people cheering them on. That's the difference between the guys who onto the nba and the ones who dont
    Youre sounding like you didnt watch the game, there was nothing KState could do to control the ref's calls, refs were not letting Texas lose this game, period. Besides, 14 pts is nothing.