So every Friday night usually involves a MAAC/Ivy League burial so I am just going to try something new by taking every single dog tonight. Here are the reasons why..

Wis Milwaukee +6. - Both teams are unpredictable, Wis Mil already beat Detroit earlier this year. Detroit has the better talent with guys like McCallum but give me the 6.

Loyola MD +2.5 - MAAC home dog playing against an Iona team that I have been burned on more times than I care to remember and after losing a shitload on them against Siena 2 weeks ago it is time to fade.

Yale +2.5 - Ivy league.. really who cares. Cornell has a good home record and that is it. Coin flip... give me the points.

Penn +5.5 Ivy League again. Home dog against a team that is nationally ranked and has recently been playing down to their competition. Penn has some talent too and can drain some shots when they need to.

As much as I wanted to do dogs on the whole card I can't bring myself to bet on Wis-GB.. they are just too shitty and are winless on the road.