Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Goodfella10's Plays - 2-9-12

RECORD (83-71-1) +19.6 UNITS

***GEORGIA TECH +4.5
    *GEORGIA TECH ML (+170)
    -
    I know the YellowJackets aren't a quality team, but I am intrigued by this play. Tech already beat NC State on their home floor by 11 points earlier in the season, but the public still loves the Wolfpack in this matchup. The spread appeared to move with the money, but I will still take Georgia Tech at home in this one. The Underdog is 11-1-1 ATS in the matchup between these teams. In this first game, Tech shot very well and NC State did not. I didn't get to watch, so I am unsure if it was just poor shooting or something to do with the actual matchup. Either way, I will take Tech and the points.

***MINNESOTA +2
    -
    I like Tubby and the Gophers at home in a game they really need tonight. This will be a close game, so I am gonna buy the extra .5 up to 2pts. These teams matchup very well and therefore I will take the home team in the matchup, which is Minnesota.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

NC State is an excellent road team with revenge in mind.

Not to mention a better team overall in a "must win" situation.

I'm backing the Pack

Goodfella10

ADDING:

***INDIANA -5 (-120)

-The Illini really struggle to score and Indiana plays some good defense. To me, Illinois really needs to shoot well tonight to stay in the game and I don't think that will happen against IU. I bought a .5 point again to get this down to 5, which I think is quite comfortable with the Hoosiers being at home. Illinois is 2-4 on the road and have lost to inferior opponents, which Indiana definitely is not. I will risk laying the 5 points with IU at home.

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by MJT1212 View Post
    NC State is an excellent road team with revenge in mind. Not to mention a better team overall in a "must win" situation. I'm backing the Pack
    I respect your opinion and can see some of the logic. Although, I wouldn't call a 3-2 road team excellent.

Goodfella10

Early games not looking good.

ADDING:

*****GONZAGA -3.5

***UCLA -7.5

**ARIZONA -6.5

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by MJT1212 View Post
    NC State is an excellent road team with revenge in mind. Not to mention a better team overall in a "must win" situation. I'm backing the Pack
    Nice call sir. Tech shoots 1-17 from 3pt range. Wow.
    Points Awarded:

darkenergy gave Goodfella10 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfella10 View Post
    Nice call sir. Tech shoots 1-17 from 3pt range. Wow.
    Classy on your part

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Was on Minnesota as well, BIG! Almost pulled off the comeback and in my eyes should of won.

Wisconsin got very lucky in the 1H hitting 4 buzzer beater 3's with the shot clock, 4! That's 12 points extra which could have gone either way but in this case went with Wisconsin.

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    Was on Minnesota as well, BIG! Almost pulled off the comeback and in my eyes should of won. Wisconsin got very lucky in the 1H hitting 4 buzzer beater 3's with the shot clock, 4! That's 12 points extra which could have gone either way but in this case went with Wisconsin.
    Tough loss, but that is what happens when you play from behind. There was a lot of effort put into the comeback and they just didn't have the horses late to pull it off. In my experience when these public plays go into OT, it very rarely turns out well if you bet against it. Plenty of time to turn things around. Best of luck to you.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Also I don't know if you were watching the game but the amount of offensive rebounds by Wisconsin was ridiculous.

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    Also I don't know if you were watching the game but the amount of offensive rebounds by Wisconsin was ridiculous.
    I just saw the last 3 minutes of regulation and OT, but Minnesota looked fatigued. The Badgers outplayed them to multiple balls in OT. Boxscore shows Minnesota +2 on the boards overall, but Wisconsin was +2 on the offensive glass.