ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm getting out of the game guys, I need 2 winners

Tired of this shit day after day week after week. I go up, I go down, I get pissed off, I am happy for a bit when some 22 year old kids hit an extra shot to have me cover.

I'm willing to say 95% of gamblers do not win money over long term, and I'm not sure if I'm up but after losing a bet last night by a half point(.5) and one second, I'm just tired of this same old shit.

I'm going to be travelling tons this summer and I do not want to risk draining money here.

Anyway, I need two winners today. Going to couple them together, go in for a decent size play and get out either way.

Some one give me some winners I can look into (havent looked at the matchups yet)

DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

lol

genghis_kahn
    genghis_kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

you are on a cold streak and need a winner so you are going to try to get 2? does not make a bit of sense.

ThingsFallApart

Quote Originally Posted by genghis_kahn View Post
    you are on a cold streak and need a winner so you are going to try to get 2? does not make a bit of sense.

Actually I'm not on a cold streak. I only locked bets in last night and Sunday for the only times in the past week. I'm just getting tired of it all. Like I said you go up then you go down, a lot of the time you can not even watch the game you gamble on, and those times when you make the right call you get a tough break. Even when I'm up I just want more and don't feel all satisfied.

I'm just going to stop, I didn't blow my rent money or something but I am just over it. Ok?

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Put what you're willing to gamble today on one solid ML. That's a start.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

"thingsfallapart"

ThingsFallApart

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    Put what you're willing to gamble today on one solid ML. That's a start.
    I don't want a start. I'm done gambling. To some of you all it may seem like a joke, but just because some of you are hooked doesnt mean everyone is.

Could be two separate plays, I dont care, its just that I have decided to not gamble anymore after tonight. I have cut down out of boredom the past few weeks and I think I'm just about done now.

RoadDog

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsFallApart View Post
    I don't want a start. I'm done gambling. To some of you all it may seem like a joke, but just because some of you are hooked doesnt mean everyone is. Could be two separate plays, I dont care, its just that I have decided to not gamble anymore after tonight. I have cut down out of boredom the past few weeks and I think I'm just about done now.
    So basically, you're gonna insult gamblers who are "hooked" then plead for 2 plays. Eat a dick.

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Put it all on Valparaiso money line.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't want a start. I'm done gambling. To some of you all it may seem like a joke, but just because some of you are hooked doesnt mean everyone is.

Could be two separate plays, I dont care, its just that I have decided to not gamble anymore after tonight. I have cut down out of boredom the past few weeks and I think I'm just about done now.
    You want 2 winners but your done?

What happens when they win just cash out and never gamble again?

Just because you lose and it's all you've ever done doesn't mean you need to quit just don't gamble what you can't afford to lose. If gambling is for fun then this shouldn't be a problem, but I don't understand how it has become "boring" unless making money is "boring" to you.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    Put it all on Valparaiso money line.

genghis_kahn
    genghis_kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually I'm not on a cold streak. I only locked bets in last night and Sunday for the only times in the past week. I'm just getting tired of it all. Like I said you go up then you go down, a lot of the time you can not even watch the game you gamble on, and those times when you make the right call you get a tough break. Even when I'm up I just want more and don't feel all satisfied. I'm just going to stop, I didn't blow my rent money or something but I am just over it. Ok?
    Sure. Minnesota and USC.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol...too funny.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

So basically, you're gonna insult gamblers who are "hooked" then plead for 2 plays. Eat a dick.

that is kind of what I was thinking

I do understand what the OP was saying in his original post though. It is a grind. However, I do it all solely because I really enjoy doing it. It is just a hobby for me, as well as most people around here (I think).

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

You'll have to think up a new SBR name after this thread.

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

brother it might by your lucky day I no nothing about anything but football but when my pager does go off look out today's bet L.A.L.+3 and your a smart guy quit because your right 99.9 percent gambler's lose that's a fact gl my brother make this play and thank me later

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Quote Originally Posted by thingsfallapart View Post
    i don't want a start. I'm done gambling. To some of you all it may seem like a joke, but just because some of you are hooked doesnt mean everyone is. Could be two separate plays, i dont care, its just that i have decided to not gamble anymore after tonight. I have cut down out of boredom the past few weeks and i think i'm just about done now.
    this guy is halarious!!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

HELP HELP ME IM LOSING MY ASS AND I WANT TO QUIT GAMBLING...

AND OH, CAN U PLEASEEEEE HELP ME WIN B4 I CALL IT QUITS!!??

SEE YA NEXT WEEK MORON

ThingsFallApart

Dude, calm down. Are you that offended that I said some people here are hooked but I am not so dont assume I cant get out by giving me a backhanded "LOL" or "you'll need a new name" response. It may have come off wrong, but I'm explaining what I meant to type.

I'm not sure why people are so negative at me saying I want to stop gambling, whether it is a hobby or addiction not sure why some are so offended that I have chosen to stop doing it.

I understand replying at this point is pointless and I obviously got nothing helpful but I wanted to at least reply before I sign off.

Like I said I have other things going for me, I'm fortunate to be too busy(with stuff I want to do) in some sense to not have time to deal with this stuff on a daily basis. I'm not going to give [whoever] bait to start some internet argument or try and mock me so that [hypothetical] person feels good.

If anyone else wants to stop I'm posting this here and maybe they'll see it and not think its so hard (as I would have a year ago).

Anyway if you want to continue to hate go ahead, at the end of the day you're typing into a computer trying to insult someone and I'm enjoying my life so type away.

RoadDog

I'm a lawyer, I do this as a hobby. Furthermore, no one was hating on you at all, I actually made a post trying to help you. But that was before that one comment you made that not only pissed me off but it pissed off other posters. I mean you basically said I'm better than people who are hooked so I'm getting out of the game. Then you go on to ask for 2 winning plays? Wasn't a good effort by you. My intention is never to put someone down, but when they give me the ammunition I'm gonna use it.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Dude, calm down. Are you that offended that I said some people here are hooked but I am not so dont assume I cant get out by giving me a backhanded "LOL" or "you'll need a new name" response. It may have come off wrong, but I'm explaining what I meant to type.

I'm not sure why people are so negative at me saying I want to stop gambling, whether it is a hobby or addiction not sure why some are so offended that I have chosen to stop doing it.

I understand replying at this point is pointless and I obviously got nothing helpful but I wanted to at least reply before I sign off.

Like I said I have other things going for me, I'm fortunate to be too busy(with stuff I want to do) in some sense to not have time to deal with this stuff on a daily basis. I'm not going to give [whoever] bait to start some internet argument or try and mock me so that [hypothetical] person feels good.

If anyone else wants to stop I'm posting this here and maybe they'll see it and not think its so hard (as I would have a year ago).

Anyway if you want to continue to hate go ahead, at the end of the day you're typing into a computer trying to insult someone and I'm enjoying my life so type away.

Honestly, more power to you bro. I am glad you are stopping if that is what you want to do.

I have several friends that I used to go out drinking with that I never would have thought would stop drinking, but they stopped cold turkey when they had their first children. I respect them a great deal for that.

I will say that it is like one poster eluded to though, you basically can't come back here now without getting slammed or creating a new name.

Like I said, I really enjoy capping games and have no desire to stop at this point in time. It is a hobby for me and nothing more.
    Good luck with your new endeavors.
    Last edited by balls2wall; 02-09-12 at 05:23 PM.

carmeloso80
    carmeloso80's Avatar Become A Pro!

okay in all seriousness I will give you two. Miss st -8 and geogia tech +4.5

Basehorhonda
    Basehorhonda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

If your worried about losing more money, its good you realize it and if you need to, get out while you still have something.

When it comes to sports betting though. Some people are good at it and some others are not. Dont get pissed because you are not very good at this. Like I said, be happy you still have some $$$$$ for your summer travels.

For what its worth, I like Wisconsin tonight.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!

butler -1, thank me later

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wasn't joking about Valpo.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

totally distracted by antfather's new avatar...
    what the f@#k was this thread about again?
    oh, yeah. was it william butler yeats who said
    "things fall apart. the center cannot hold."
    can't remember exactly. remember something
    like that from The Second Coming by WB Yeats.
    go out with a bang! pound hawaii! hahahahah

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this sideloaded's ghost?