DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

TAKING A BREAK........Ill be back..

Nice getting to know a few of you on the fourms...Horrible day with bs calls and last game winning shots which killed me... Taking a break from betting for a bit. Had a great week last week then lost my ass this week. Tired of the refs and inconsistent players..How many damn 3s did duke make? Do any of these two teams have any defense at all? just disgusts me...Wish everyone the best at it but its time to take a break for me lol...

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
    Nice getting to know a few of you on the fourms...Horrible day with bs calls and last game winning shots which killed me... Taking a break from betting for a bit. Had a great week last week then lost my ass this week. Tired of the refs and inconsistent players..How many damn 3s did duke make? Do any of these two teams have any defense at all? just disgusts me...Wish everyone the best at it but its time to take a break for me lol...
    Same here. Lost 1/3 of my bankroll tonight. Thank goodness I have a bit of discipline or I would have lost it all..

Good luck pal.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I lost 3 dimes today and 2 dimes yesterday on bullshit calls and horrible refs. What really sucks is that most of my losses were by 1/2 a point. Had UNC tonight ML and they're up 10+ for most of the second half and somehow they lost the game. Fukking heartbreaking bad beats the last 2 nights.

I also had 3 games where I picked the right side initially but then fade myself and lost all 3. Sometimes you can't even fade yourself correctly

Take a breath, slow it down and get back in the game.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^^i hear ya, 1k loser 2night for me. I also had a big play with unc ml and mich ml parlayed. Also lost the under 83 2nd half on doc rivers kid. Shit

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I'm still shaking after that UNC loss. How the fuk do you let Rivers get an open look? Zoeller fukked us in the last few minutes. This bitch misses 2 free throws down the stretch, tips in a fukking airball 3 for Duke, didn't secure a crucial rebound then sits back on Rivers with his hands down. WTF. Put your hands up and step up on Rivers you stupid asshole.

CLITcommander44
    CLITcommander44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

zellers a fuckingg pussy

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^that entire unc team is soft! This year and last year. Absolutely no heart. They dont want it

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

WTF im reading this thread like wtf .... why r people bashing UNC amd then i go check the scores and Duke won????? how the fukk did that happen!!??? i thought the game was over with 5 minutes left so i turned it off

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

wow my parlay was already fukked bc of baylor losing but i would have lost anyway bc i had UNC ML

ACC this year is nuts! and boston college beat FSU

i am getting close to throwing in the towel on betting too i am going to need some winners soon

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Ya, scary how we ALL lost like this AND The UNDER in this game was a joke. 50 something free throws LOL.Now, there is no doubt in my mind that these guys who make these lines imo have something to do with these big games and how they play out. Lost $500 tonight. Im mainly slowing down because of how much I have been betting lately. This was the dagger with my self control warning. I played way to much tonight.