ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Breaks like this make it not worth it to gamble

I've been up and down lately, cut down to only playing about 3 days a week. Anyway I got on a little roll tonight and decided to lay a two teamer. Plunked money down on Wichita St. v. N. Iowa (I am watching it on TV so I figured what the heck) and also Dallas 1H over TT points.

Dallas is on its way to hitting easily. Anyway in N. Iowa v. Wichita I take over 33.5 total points first 10 mins of 2nd half, I know its a micro bet but dont want clock draining to kill it for the entire half.

Anyway it is easily on pace until N. Iowa doesnt score for a 5 minute spell. With the total at 33 (I need over 33.5) they break that spell exactly at 9:59 with a free throw to send it over.

I lost on a half-point by exactly one second, it literally can not get any closer than that. Well back into my cave, luckily for me I found a new chick I can waste time with. Hope you all have better luck.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your user name says it all my friend. It's just how we pick it back up. I like how you said "well back into my cave" because that's exactly how I feel when I lose a bet like that.