BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Syracuse vs. Georgetown +9

G'town is the better big east team other than Cuse. Fab Melo is back but its not gonna be an easy one. Syracuse will be hyped after putting up 95 points in the garden last game (although it was against St. Johns), and Jimmy Boeheim with that last win has him tied with Dean Smith at #3 as an all time winningest coach. I can see syracuse coming in with a lot of momentum here. Everyones healthy, and this is a great test for them. I'd either stay away from this game and enjoy some quality big east rival basketball, or maybe take a look and see what the lines do tomorrow. 9 is alot against a big east Rival like Georgetown.

Any thoughts........ Maybe Over Under, but I haven't taken a look at it yet!

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

My book makes me take my plays out of the local paper. Would you take G.Town if you could
    get 11 1/2 ?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Georgetown isn't good but I would side that way. Pass.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

11.5 half isn't bad, but remember G'town is playing a very deep and very good Syracuse team. I think there are a lot better games to bet on rather this one. But if I had to pick I would say take the 11.5

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Will pass! Thoughts on Cinncy - 3 1/2 at St. Johns?