LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Big East Wednesday...

Cincy/St. John's u132.5
    Georgetown +9
    Pitt -1.5
    Seton Hall/Rutgers u 126.5

Try to post some write up's tomorrow, but you'll profit from this card...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

bump, sry no time for write ups... at work and doctors

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

After that crazy rambling that you did about Syracuse and Fab Melo it is clear that no one should follow you on any picks involving the cuse, Hope that Fab Melo bitch slaps your Gtown bet again, but wish you well with the other two

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    After that crazy rambling that you did about Syracuse and Fab Melo it is clear that no one should follow you on any picks involving the cuse, Hope that Fab Melo bitch slaps your Gtown bet again, but wish you well with the other two
    I couldn't agree more! Take your hater bets elsewhere!

BoutDemCowboys

Direct quote from L'ville kid.......

"Just wanted to say I can't wait until we whoop your (Syracuse) ass twice this year and maybe 3 times if we play again in the Big East Tourney... "

Im buying a bottle for this game and we goin at it kid!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    Direct quote from L'ville kid....... "Just wanted to say I can't wait until we whoop your (Syracuse) ass twice this year and maybe 3 times if we play again in the Big East Tourney... " Im buying a bottle for this game and we goin at it kid!
    I can't fukkin wait, prepare for 0-8 wait no 0-9 against us and maybe 0-10....

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    Lol,

You think your boys cover today?

And once against im sorry, but Fab Melo is Sooooooooo OVERRATED... I really like the rest of your team tho...

I can't wait to dieng and behannan do to him just what they did to Andre Drummond on Big Monday....

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Dion Waiter's is my favorite guard in the country, that doesn't wear a Louisville Jersey....

Just to show I don't hate the orange or anything, just like to build this shit up with my fellow posters...

And im not talkin shit about Melo just speakin facts...

BoutDemCowboys

How can u possibly say MElo is overrated in any way!!!!!! YOu dont hear anyone saying this guy is a gem, or HE is gonna be one of the best. You dont hear any of that. The most you hear is "Look how much he has progressed from last year". He is more agile, he is quicker, smarter. HE fills Jimmy Boeheims zone perfectly cause of his size. The kid is from brazil and started playing ball in high school, he is still learning the game. He CAN develop into a good player and slowly is. He isnt being compared to any of the greats out there or nothing. I think you just dont like the kid which is fine (he is an ugly bastard). But dont go out saying he is overrated, cause there isnt much hype around him other than he is a 7 footer swatting balls left n right. Jesus if u hate em now wait till he is a junior than a senior! But we wont be in the same conference then so your lucky. Side NOte: DIon Waiters is gonna be niceeeeeeee

BoutDemCowboys

Ya know what to make this easier for me. Whats your definition of overrated?

BoutDemCowboys

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post

Sooooooooo OVERRATED... ..
    You act like we are talking about Tim Tebow here. And about tonights game there is a good chance they cover but im just gonna sit back and enjoy a good game

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    How can u possibly say MElo is overrated in any way!!!!!! YOu dont hear anyone saying this guy is a gem, or HE is gonna be one of the best. You dont hear any of that. The most you hear is "Look how much he has progressed from last year". He is more agile, he is quicker, smarter. HE fills Jimmy Boeheims zone perfectly cause of his size. The kid is from brazil and started playing ball in high school, he is still learning the game. He CAN develop into a good player and slowly is. He isnt being compared to any of the greats out there or nothing. I think you just dont like the kid which is fine (he is an ugly bastard). But dont go out saying he is overrated, cause there isnt much hype around him other than he is a 7 footer swatting balls left n right. Jesus if u hate em now wait till he is a junior than a senior! But we wont be in the same conference then so your lucky. Side NOte: DIon Waiters is gonna be niceeeeeeee
    ESPN acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread... I agree he helps in that zone, but everytime you hear someone on ESPN talk about the Orange they start "with melo, back"

IDK i don't like the kid and their is only two kids I don't like in all of college sports... 1) Terrance Jones, and 2) Fab Melo...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I don't even fukkin care about these plays, I just can't wait for 5 fukkin big east games tonight!

I don't think you guys understand how pumped I get for Big East Basketball...

On Louisville gameday's I have no clue what to do with myself... on edge all day...

BoutDemCowboys

Thats fair that you dont like em. Cant like everyone. I just think 1.) they talk about em cause of his huge presence in the paint and we havent had someone that big in a while that affective at such a young age. 2.) they talked a whole bunch about em cause the first game he missed during academic suspension they lost, and wondering if Syracuse will be affected greatly cause of his absence. Anyway good lil talk. I'd say u hate em more than he is "overrated"

Good Luck tonight buddy! LEts get some cash!

BoutDemCowboys

LEts get it tonight L'ville KIid!!!!! Im hyped too

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Gonna need Under in the Jersey game to profit...