No time for write-ups on early games

***KENTUCKY -9

***OKLAHOMA ST -2.5

***CLEMSON -8

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

GL my friends. No love for Ohio St? I got 10x on this play, double check for me if you get some free time in between.
    Best of luck today, I like Kentucky of yours

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by darkenergy View Post
    GL my friends. No love for Ohio St? I got 10x on this play, double check for me if you get some free time in between. Best of luck today, I like Kentucky of yours
    Good luck to you as well. I plan to take a look at Ohio St, but I doubt they are up too much for a mediocre Purdue team when they have a matchup with Michigan St this weekend.

Goodfella10

ADDING:

**VILLANOVA -8

-Nova plays some solid ball at home and I really think they are starting to put some of the pieces together. They are shooting the ball better and they seem to be playing better defense as well. This is quite a large spread for Nova, but it is Providence and they are on the road.

**ALABAMA -5.5

-I think the suspension of Tony Mitchell could be a good or bad thing for the Tide. We have seen UCLA improve after the departure of Reeves Nelson and there was no doubt their chemistry improved. I have a feeling that the same thing may happen for Alabama. No doubt Mitchell is talented, but we shall see if the Tide improve or play better without him and his distractions. Auburn has been great at home, but this isn't Auburn/Alabama football and it doesn't carry the same excitement or weight. Auburn plays physical half court basketball, but Alabama is very good at that type of game. I like the Tide on the road.
    Last edited by Goodfella10; 02-07-12 at 06:39 PM.

Goodfella10

Noticed I bought the hook when I bet Oklahoma St, but I posted here at -2.5 so I will count it as a loss.

ADDING:

*ALABAMA -5

to make total of

**ALABAMA -5.5
    *ALABAMA -5