cheese danish
    cheese danish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4343

Kentucky - 9.5

I love kentucky tom anybody have any guesses which way the lines gonna go tom? Not sure if i should bet it now or wait til tom

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who is Tom?

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Would be good if it moved a bit more but I would take the -9.5 anyday. Big play on the catz!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Florida in a close one.

Tennispro
    Tennispro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Why is the line so big should be a close one .....

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by Tennispro View Post
    Why is the line so big should be a close one .....
    Simply based on UK playing in Rupp arena and Florida's road performances. I think it is a bit inflated, but since they might win by 15, I am staying the heck away from either side.

Tennispro

Florida playing oke on road and you can see Florida plays good against better opponents it will be a Syr Osu type of game close but they lose by 6 or 7 no way by double digits.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by Tennispro View Post
    Florida playing oke on road and you can see Florida plays good against better opponents it will be a Syr Osu type of game close but they lose by 6 or 7 no way by double digits.
    They lost to Rutgers and Tenn. Barely beat Ole Miss. Spanked South Carolina, but who hasnt?

trent2224
    trent2224's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Its a Rivalry game and will be close throughout, but UK will pull away at the end. UK wins 7-9 points. Florida is probaly the play but will be close to the line. I took UK in a teaser at (-5) with Ohio State(-10).

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

Uk will win this game by 20...At home, are u kidding me..this line should be easily 13.5

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

UK is really starting to click the past 2 games and look like they are starting to hit on all cylinders. If UF isnt hitting at a good clip from 3 they are going to get ran out of the gym tonight. The good thing for the cats is they can afford to get out on the perimeter and pressure the shooters because even if they blow by them to the bucket they still have to get past Terrence Jones and the Unablocker. Helps that UK also doesnt lose at Rupp under Calipari.

Im a UK homer tho so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Tennispro

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    They lost to Rutgers and Tenn. Barely beat Ole Miss. Spanked South Carolina, but who hasnt?
    Team like Florida doesn't get up for a team like Tenn but Kentucky that's a whole nother story don't look how they played against mediocre teams look how they played against big teams.

HR Paperstacks

Also UK gets everyones best shot especially during SEC play. Every team in the SEC treats it like its their super bowl when they play Kentucky.

HR Paperstacks

Teams are 130-412 against UK this season on 3 point attempts....Puts them at a very low 31.55% defending the three. Florida shoots it at 40.6%. UK leads the nation in FG% defense.