SportsChic
    SportsChic's Avatar Become A Pro!

HERE IS MY BIG PLAY..ALL IN ...420/382 ON +5 OHIO STATE SECOND HALF..LETS GET THIS!!

48710222009-03-15 16:24:58.0INTERNET: Straight Bet risk 420 win 382897 H2 Ohio State +5 (-110) risk 420 win 382 (NCAA Men 2H)
    Print

kipper32
    kipper32's Avatar Become A Pro!

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Step 1: Deposit Money
    Step 2: Bet
    Step 3: Go on short succesful run
    Step 4: Increase bet size dramatically
    Step 5: Lose all money

Repeat

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chic,

Promise me you will never leave this forum.

This is a train wreck, and I can't help myself from watching.

By my chinese math that is a 627 dollar loss today.

The crazy part is you had a great day yesterday and you could have been up large if you stayed consistent.

Oh well.

One day.
    Last edited by MartinBlank; 03-15-09 at 08:15 PM.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

look for a new name with chic in it who calls people babe asks for all kinds of advice and bets like a retard.

MartinBlank

I said that when this thread began.

And the best part about that is her greatest fan "MrMonkey" seems to have vanished.

MrMonkey
    MrMonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Martin, MrMonkey not going anywhere! Understand your sincere concern for SportsChic and her betting strategy? Good or bad, she never asked for your advice! Why do you think she had to change her name? Can't let people be can you? Maybe your a slow study!

Your posting history consists of alot of concerns for other people losing money after the fact! Excuse me but they always have that feel of sick enjoyment! Maybe you can keep enjoying in the future without coming into the losing people's threads. Can't seem to find many posts where your telling people they did a good job?

Since Martin you seem like always wanting to help people out, why don't you post some of your picks this Thursday and Friday in an offical MartinBlank thread! Thanks and good luck and I will be the first person to say good job with post if successful but won't post in it if not!

MrMonkey

MartinBlank

Monkey,

Okay, since you decided to get froggy let me help you out some.

Numero Uno. SportsChic...as she is called now was PittChicGambels, and she actually did ask for my advice...along with a few other 100 SBR readers/posters. When we gave her advice, she got bent out of shape, and she lost nearly 7K in a week's time.

As for me. It doesn't take long to find my posts or selection history here.

I won the SBR Bowl Contest, I finished 2nd in the last NCAA Hoops Survivor Contest, and was in the SBR 128 Man Final Four, all within the last 3 months.

Unlike SportsChic, I don't make 300 plays a night. I play one game a night. Win or lose, and I don't chase lost money with some idiotic second half play over and over.

Since I am feeling charitable tonight, here is a freebie for you.

Oklahoma State on the money line on Friday.

Feel free to bust on me if I am wrong.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

smart way to wager martin...i always play 1 game a night on occasion i will go 3 but never any more than that.....that is the key.....you can't get greedy or chase like most do.

First ... 11121314