Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Syracuse Orange fan's... Check in....

Hey what's up guys...

Just wanted to say I can't wait until we whoop your ass twice this year and maybe 3 times if we play again in the Big East Tourney...

Fab Melo is a bitch and I can't wait to see him matched up against real big men like Dieng and Behannan...

We beat you the last 7 times in a row, we will extend that streak to atleast 9 this season maybe 10...

Sorry but every time I hear Fab Melo get praised like this, It just set's me off...

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy is intoxicated on haterade. Or maybe hes watching the '10-'11 Fab Melo?

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Hahaha just another salty L'ville kid...... Dont let hatred get in the way of actually knowing what your talking about. Cause u sound like a fool! I had respect for you, but now your just talking out your ass.

BoutDemCowboys

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Hey what's up guys...

We beat you the last 7 times in a row, we will extend that streak to atleast 9 this season maybe 10...

So if i put a gun to your head and said pick a team Syracuse or L'vile your on L'ville! Hahahahaha

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Ha, good win today...

But your going down like you guys always do when you play us...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

And yes for whatever reason, I can't stand Fab Melo the only player I hate worse is Terrance Jones...

arnoldrothstein
    arnoldrothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey what's up guys...

Just wanted to say I can't wait until we whoop your ass twice this year and maybe 3 times if we play again in the Big East Tourney...

Fab Melo is a bitch and I can't wait to see him matched up against real big men like Dieng and Behannan...

Sorry but every time I hear Fab Melo get praised like this, It just set's me off...

You mother fukker you better watch your step we will pound you clowns....boy

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

LOL,

I love it,

You know we own you guys...

arnoldrothstein

L kid. Im not jokingI think we cut down the nets this year what you think. Big east breaking up os depressing I know you know that

BoutDemCowboys

So your guarenteeing a win againts Cuse..... this is great!

BoutDemCowboys

Hell of a story..... Syracuse cuts down the nets as they end their reign in the big east! ACC is scared for next year. Yeahhhhhh buddyyyyy!

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Wow, have you even watched your team? They are terrible just aweful this year, keep hating buddy cause your going to hear about fab mello for the rest of this year and then when he's in the nba.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldrothstein View Post
    L kid. Im not jokingI think we cut down the nets this year what you think. Big east breaking up os depressing I know you know that
    It's sicking that's it breaking up, I honestly can hardly watch these other conferences...

Do me a favor when you get to the ACC just Whoop up on Duke and UNC and the rest of those trash universities...

I hate ACC basketball except for maybe FLorida St, but Ill be the biggest Orange and Pitt Panther fan when you guys plays those schools...

Bring the physical play to the ACC, lol the way they officiate games you guys might foul out every player on the floor...

You guys have as good a chance as anybody, but I got you guys behind Kentucky and Mizzou...

GL to you guys going forward (except when you play us) then your going down...

Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 02-04-12 at 01:55 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    Wow, have you even watched your team? They are terrible just aweful this year, keep hating buddy cause your going to hear about fab mello for the rest of this year and then when he's in the nba.

Just wait and see how he does against Dieng and Behannan... Dieng will show you what in NBa player looks like, he's not ready yet, but in 2 years he'll be a lottery pick...

The kid has no desire he doesn't want it bad enough... He will be exposed when he plays man defense that zone hides his weaknesses...

He is very good against smaller big in that zone, but he couldn't stick anybody in the NBA...

Any by the way, we are improving and getting healthier every day... PLUS WE OWN SYRACUSE 7 in a row!....

GL to you and your team...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    Hell of a story..... Syracuse cuts down the nets as they end their reign in the big east! ACC is scared for next year. Yeahhhhhh buddyyyyy!
    And they should be, the Big East 10th best team would finish in their top 4/5...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    So your guarenteeing a win againts Cuse..... this is great!
    No, I'm Guaranteeing TWO wins against Cuse...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Gonna be our most difficult game of the year, playing at Louisville. I can take a loss there, just hope we get you at home the last game of the season. Gotta at least get one win against you bastards before we leave.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Woah LK1, really man?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Gonna be our most difficult game of the year, playing at Louisville. I can take a loss there, just hope we get you at home the last game of the season. Gotta at least get one win against you bastards before we leave.
    Lol,

GL my man, I really hope we can schedule you, Pitt, and WVU non conference....

That's just makes me sick to say those schools followed by "non-conference"....

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Lol,

GL my man, I really hope we can schedule you, Pitt, and WVU non conference....

That's just makes me sick to say those schools followed by "non-conference"....
    Yes it does.

snoopaloop31

Louisville is always motivated to play the orange, and with how dissapointing theyve played this year... these two games against cuse are the only chance left for them to prove they arent hot garbage.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Woah LK1, really man?
    Are kids are finally practicing, By March we are going to be one of the hottest teams entering the tourney.... Might win out... (Lol, I get so hyped on Game Days) To reach Pitino's goal we just need to finish 5-4 but I think he set our goals way too low after that slump that dropped us from #4 - #25...

And who knows maybe we get Blackshear back, but even as good as he is not sure how much of an impact he will have...

Your Bearcats gonna snap this 3 game skid tonight or what?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by snoopaloop31 View Post
    Louisville is always motivated to play the orange, and with how dissapointing theyve played this year... these two games against cuse are the only chance left for them to prove they arent hot garbage.
    I know Jimmy B Is tired of hearing that Pitino owns him... I remember the media blowing it up last season, he'll be extra motivated as well...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I can't fukkin wait for the Big East Tournament, I don't even answer my phone for those 5 days...

Who in their right mind would call during a BE Tourney game, the nerve on some people...

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

f louisville, f syracuse! St Johns baby!!!!!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Bad timing after that ass raping...

snoopaloop31

On the weekends Peyton Siva puts on black bodypaint and does stunts for Ray J in gay movies.

arnoldrothstein

It's sicking that's it breaking up, I honestly can hardly watch these other conferences...

Do me a favor when you get to the ACC just Whoop up on Duke and UNC and the rest of those trash universities...

I hate ACC basketball except for maybe FLorida St, but Ill be the biggest Orange and Pitt Panther fan when you guys plays those schools...

Bring the physical play to the ACC, lol the way they officiate games you guys might foul out every player on the floor...

You guys have as good a chance as anybody, but I got you guys behind Kentucky and Mizzou...

GL to you guys going forward (except when you play us) then your going down...

Agree you have no clue how bad I hate north Carolina. My most hated team in sports. You guys have no shooters this year that's gonna set you guys back way back

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldrothstein View Post
    Agree you have no clue how bad I hate north Carolina. My most hated team in sports. You guys have no shooters this year that's gonna set you guys back way back
    We are passing better which is helping are shooting... Kuric & Smith can catch and shoot as good as anyone from deep...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by snoopaloop31 View Post
    On the weekends Peyton Siva puts on black bodypaint and does stunts for Ray J in gay movies.
    Bernie Fine was paying him big money for those videos...

I can't have you talking about our PG like that, we will go as far as he takes us... I think he's finally got his confidence back....

BoutDemCowboys

No, I'm Guaranteeing TWO wins against Cuse...
    Love the compasion

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Louisville's struggled some this year, but they always get it together in time for March, and they play well in the big games. Pitino is such a great coach.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Hey good win tonight, officals gave you guys another one... Two bs calls last two hoya possession's b4 the last one...

Melo made some big plays, well done ...

Can't wait till MONDAY NIGHT !!!!!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Any cuse fans care to make a friendly avatar wager?

I'll take multiple takers...

If Louisville wins, you use a Louisville avatar (of my choosing) until the BE Tourney Starts....

If Cuse wins, I use a Cuse avatar (of your choosing) until the BE Tourney starts....

Put your avatar where your mouth is....

arnoldrothstein

L kid the the pimp slap to your face is coming tomorrow at the pizza hut

123 Last