BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

38 points in 1st half. 82 in the 2nd half?

USF/Georgetown.

I had over 116 and these two teams combined for 38 in the first half. I quit watching because I was pissed, I flip back over just in time to see it go over in the final minute.

I'm glad the refs continued callings fouls and I'm glad Georgetown hit 15 free throws in a row.

It feels good to get lucky for once.

Automoto
    Automoto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

LOL... I had the over at 117.5.... I gave up before halftime. Since it looked more like soccer scoring than basketball, I switched to the Fulham/Man City game.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Automoto View Post
    LOL... I had the over at 117.5.... I gave up before halftime. Since it looked more like soccer scoring than basketball, I switched to the Fulham/Man City game.
    I've been on the wrong side of these so many times. It felt really good to win this one.

Georgetown starting making every free throw. USF started draining 3s out of no where. The refs quit blowing the whistle stopping the clock so teams could goto the line.

I took the over for the second half just hoping to go 1-1 and lose juice on this game. I was pleasantly surprised when both bets cashed.

Totals are a a total crap shoot.

romoney
    College Hoop Time
    romoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

epic..i quit watching at half.. went outside to do some yardwork. when I came back in,turned it back on and couldnt believe that crazy a$$ game...congrats to you man..

Automoto
    Automoto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

to the good guys!

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

nice bigdofA...

same thing i heard happen in orlando/cavs last night

total was 190 or something.

135 end of 3rd quarter... they scored 71 points in the 4th