HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Boston College +9.5

Boston College has covered their last three road games, facing better comp(NoCaro/NC St, and Virg) than they will see today. Georgia Tech is a bad favorite, meaning TO's kill their chances of running away with the game. Currently averaging more turnovers than assists(0.78). Its been a month since Tech has been favored to win a game. They lost, as -6 road chalk v Fordham. It been even longer as home chalk, December, 10, '11. Couple of clown teams facing off, and I'm on the Dog. Add NC St./Wake Forest over 140.5, Wake Forest gives up Major points on the road. Worst defense in the ACC by a large amount.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

ga tech has lost 10 of their last 11 games dating back to december 22.....thats just plain bad! 1-6 in conference vs. BC's 2-6 in conference. +9.5 looks like it has good value here even with BC being a shit road team

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    ga tech has lost 10 of their last 11 games dating back to december 22.....thats just plain bad! 1-6 in conference vs. BC's 2-6 in conference. +9.5 looks like it has good value here even with BC being a shit road team
    I was looking at exactly info, these are 2 bad teams & it make sense if the line -5.5. But -9.5 ?? Very odd
    But yes look like a good value

bkeith12
    Cleveland St - 6h and -11.5 for the game
    bkeith12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Rice is listed as questionable today also, great pick sir!

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

I've been cashing dogs on the ACC mid pack teams all year when they face off.....

takzilla
    ftw ftw
    takzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2257

Quote Originally Posted by bkeith12 View Post
    Rice is listed as questionable today also, great pick sir!
    Twitter says Rice updated to probable. I'd expect him to play.

Tech put in a good effort against FSU, but I agree, saying this Tech team is going to beat any team by double-digits was a bit unexpected. Saying that, I think something's up with this game, so I'm not betting it. Mostly because I don't want to have to watch this game.

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I will do what I always do with BC this year, bet them 1st half and fade them 2nd half.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Couple of clown teams facing off, and I'm on the Dog. Add NC St./Wake Forest over 140.5,