Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Goodfella10's Plays 2-2-12

RECORD (65-55) +18.7 UNITS

**VIRGINIA TECH +5
    -
    I hate to bet against Duke when Coach K has openly said he is pissed about their effort, but I think Virginia Tech can cover here. They play exceptional 3pt defense, which is where the Blue Devils get 25% of their points. If the Hokies can keep Duke off the foul line, the Blue Devils may have trouble scoring. Virginia Tech struggles offensively, but if they play good defense they should stay in this game.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

missed the early play.

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    missed the early play.
    May be a good thing. It is going to be a tight one.

Cliffy
    Cliffy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

If Duke is up at the end by more than 1 possession its not gonna be good. They always are money at the line with the 5 guard set at the ends of games.

Goodfella10

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post
    If Duke is up at the end by more than 1 possession its not gonna be good. They always are money at the line with the 5 guard set at the ends of games.
    Agree. In the meantime, as I feared, a pissed off Duke team that is outhustling VT to most balls. Not looking good, but a lot of ball left to play.

Goodfella10

ADDING:

**FLORIDA -14

-I can't find one reason to not take Florida here, but I lowered the units because it is possible they are overlooking this game with Vandy coming to town this weekend. Opponents haven't played the Gators close at home this year with only 1 team coming within single digits. South Carolina has managed to play some teams tough while on the road, but Florida is a tough place to play and they usually don't let up on their opponents. The possibility of a back door cover is there and most of the money is on Florida, but I will take my chances here.

Goodfella10

ADDING:

***CAL -8

-Arizona hasn't proved that they can consistently play quality teams well on the road and Cal is very solid at home. Cal plays very disciplined basketball and to beat them you are going to have to hit your 3's. They don't put you on the FT line, they make it tough to score inside the arc, and you don't really get 2nd chance shots because they rebound well. Considering that 38% of Arizona's shots are from 3, this should fit right in with their offense, but the problem is that they only shoot 34% from 3pt land on the road this season. I think Cal covers and wins by double digits.

Goodfella10

Bad play on VT, I should have known better. Oh well, on to the next game.

ADDING:

**GONZAGA +4 (-120)

-BYU has yet to beat a team of any quality at home this year. Gonzaga has only played 5 road games and at one point you could have called winning at Xavier a quality win. Gonzaga is one of the best teams in the country at getting to the foul line and they shoot 70%. Overall these teams are very similar and matchup very well. Although I think it is just a small chance, I think the Zags can win outright, but I really like the 4 points.