spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

well yesterday would have been shit if I had played (thank god I didn't) deposited this morning...lines are all up... life is good... limiting myself to 3 plays wish me luck

spladle08

Spread
    (Game) Buffalo -5½

La Salle -1½

Southern Mississippi -3½

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13279

Quote Originally Posted by spladle08 View Post
    well yesterday would have been shit if I had played (thank god I didn't) deposited this morning...lines are all up... life is good... limiting myself to 3 plays wish me luck
    Clock ticking..... I'm laying -160/+140 3 days. LOL! OH, and alcohol is not an allowed excuse.

spladle08

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Clock ticking..... I'm laying -160/+140 3 days. LOL! OH, and alcohol is not an allowed excuse.
    Lol you know me too well... been trying to lay off booze though. I got this Orlando trip in April, trying to get the bod back in decent shape. Side note: didn't look at many games today because wifey was around and needed attention. But I'm happy with those 3.. seem as solid as any! BOL lets get this $$$$$

PS. I think the o/u is 4 days ... Saturday may test my weakness.

.... I do love temple and akron as well... temple is going to absolutely crush... regret not using that one...damn 3 picks per day
    Last edited by spladle08; 02-08-12 at 01:26 PM.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by spladle08 View Post
    Lol you know me too well... been trying to lay off booze though. I got this Orlando trip in April, trying to get the bod back in decent shape. Side note: didn't look at many games today because wifey was around and needed attention. But I'm happy with those 3.. seem as solid as any! BOL lets get this $$$$$ PS. I think the o/u is 4 days ... Saturday may test my weakness. .... I do love temple and akron as well... temple is going to absolutely crush... regret not using that one...damn 3 picks per day
    You're on the right track. Stayin in action is the primary. score 2nd.

Saturday is a challenge even for the young. From what I've gleaned the last 2 you've done pretty well if you've held serve.

Keep an eye on SJ for value , tonight? They're overcoming coaching issues and youth but still somewhat fragile. Lookin at 2 plays (which you can't make because well you know). SJ/NC tease and VCU/ARK/Van 8 pt tease. BOL kid.

spladle08

Ark And SJ let you down... With that being said...

I went 0-3 LaSalle Blows an 11pt lead, while Buffalo only wins by 4.... meh... who needs money anyways

Current 3 game per day record: 0-3 lol lets turn this ship around... wow what a horrible start

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

It's one thing to lose but neither team even showed. SJ sure showed their youth and lack of control but that aside they wouldn't surprise me if they had a few more upsets in them before years end. And how does Georgia beat anyone by 20 let alone a decent team. Good news is I consolidated to 1 tease and .5 unit so not the end of the world. GL today.

spladle08

Marist u132
    Wofford-1
    Cal Poly o114

Are my 3 today..... not playing this 4th but if I was (to balance things out, aka fav-dog-over-under)
    I would complete the card with a dog:
    Montana State +4.5

GL everyone

spladle08

Marist u132 W
    Wofford-1L
    Cal Poly o114 L

Gotta solve why I chose these 3. On my paper I had all the obvious ones (to me at least) and most are panning out sadly enough, had Washington ST, Elon/Chatt Over, Inidana, Wisconsin, Cal, San Diego, and Washington St. all
    of which look to be panning out perfectly... of course I had a few that appear to not be panning out, including, St Mary's, NMST, and Montana St. But all im saying is damnit if I played em all I'd of come out a winner but this picking my favorite 3 thing is just sucking... maybe I should figure them all up and then of the games I like just pick a random 3... naw... hmmm maybe my most unsure 3 of my choices... yeah that's what I will do tomorrow 1-5 over 2 days... something has got to change

spladle08

Today's Golden 3... GOD I HAVE CONFIDENCE>>>>> makes me nervous

Yale/Cornell, Under 133.5
    Wisconsin Mil +5.5
    Loyola/Iona u143

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Really like the Wisconsin Mil pick...i'll hold my breath for your Iona one though haha

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

On 2/3 of the same picks bud. Loyola/Iona U and Wisc Milw. Just realized we have them in common. Let's get these! GL today!

First 12