comala57
    comala57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Tonights bets

Hey SBR Leaders, Followers and those inexperienced fools like myself. I have a few picks for the night.
    Strong Picks:
    Xavier -6: I don't like giving so many points on the road but xavier has over 6 wins over teams rpi of 100 or better and George Washington has none. There strongest win was a team of a rpi of 113 (Richmond)
    I see this one by 10+
    San Diego St: Hard to give a +13 but Boise has lost 6 in a row and 7 is the perfect number. rpi 20 vs rpi 207 San Diego is coming off a loss so I hope to see some solid effort to put away an inferior team.

Medium picks:
    Southern Miss: -1: no good solid reason to pick this one but cbssports has them winning by 11 and with a 70% accuracy I can lay a small wager on that percentage.

Hit a 4 team parlay last night in hockey and have struggled in ncaab so I am looking to get back on track.

Dr Nostron
    Dr Nostron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10978

Its time for the Noles to lay an egg - but they should really beat the shit out of Ga Tech - I am riding them until they let me down.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

i like xavier as well(-5.5)

also on Indiana/Mich Under 135.5

comala57
    comala57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I was born and raised in Tallahassee and live in Orlando now. I have seen them in person 3 times this year and they are a different team as of late. I completely agree with the egg statement. I am just hopping it is against Duke or Virgina Tech and not the cupcakes. Who knows they way they are playing if might be a solid run to the dance. They have the talent.

Dr Nostron
    Dr Nostron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10978

Nice cover - it took a while and G Tech scared me when they started dropping in 3's late - but after a rough first half a pretty good win.

UVA could be an ugly game on saturday - hopefully we shoot the ball well.