lastinline
    lastinline's Avatar Become A Pro!

George Mason

Seem everyone is on VCU tonight but it seems George Mason has done better against the better teams (11-5 ats vs 6-12 ats) and does very well in these matchups against good defensive teams(6-2 ats). They are the better defensive and rebounding team. They also played VCU very tight on the road and I will add that they are 5-1 ats with revenge this season. I bout 1/2 point to get it to 4. Really like their chances to win outright but 4 points is nice insurance in what should be a close game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im with you on this 1.we got a little rlm going on for us also 75% on vcu yet line dropped from 4 to 3.5

TORONTOBBALL
    TORONTOBBALL's Avatar Become A Pro!

ofr the record not hating or anything but the line opened at 4 and went down like a couple hours later to 3.5 and thats how its been since like 1 in the morning. that 75% of ppl came from today not when the line dropped

lastinline
    lastinline's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice

RLM is not something that I pay attention to but if it fits in with they way you see a game, then its an addded bonus.

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

I may make a small play on George Mason too, based on this RLM, gonna wait and watch a little closer to tipoff.