Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Goodfella's Plays 1-31-12

RECORD (57-50) +12.1 UNITS

***UK -15.5
    -Their first matchup was very close, but the Vols played great and the game was in Knoxville. The Vols are a completely different team on the road and I really think Kentucky is starting to gel even more. I see a 20+ point win for the Cats tonight.

***CENTRAL MICHIGAN +6 (-120)
    -No real reason other than this game is a heavily one sided consensus play. The spread is moving with the money, but I have feeling Central Michigan covers.

***ILLINOIS +1
    -The Illini is tough at home and have played most of their opponents other than Purdue and UNLV close even in loses. Michigan St is suspect on the road, but it will take a good game from Illinois for them to win. I wish I would have got this earlier win it was around 3 points.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Goodfella10

ADDING:

***TEXAS TECH +3

-I think the Raiders get their first Big12 win tonight over Oklahoma St. Jurick is doubtful and as crazy as it sounds, I think he is a vital part of their team. They seem disjointed at times when he isn't in the game and I think his absence will be felt. Billy G will have his guys ready to play and I think Oklahoma St at 1-5 on the road will again struggle. Of course if Jurick plays, it could be a completely different story.
    Last edited by Goodfella10; 01-31-12 at 07:42 PM.

Goodfella10

ADDING:

****ARKANSAS +2.5

-When Vandy has trouble taking care of the ball, they struggle mightily. In 4 of their 5 losses, the common factor is that they turned the ball over at a higher rate than they usually do. They had 15 turnovers against Indiana State, 20 against Cleveland St, 18 vs Xavier, and 16 vs UofL. If Arkansas does what they do best, which is create turnovers, then they have a real good shot at winning this game. Add the turnover angle to the fact that they are already very good at home and I really like the 2.5 points.

Goodfella10

ADDING:

*MARQUETTE -7 - 2nd HALF

*KANSAS ST - PK

Mario1pass
    Mario1pass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Thanks.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Nice picks Goodfella. I cashed as well on Illinois and pending Kansas State.

Watching the Arkansas game right now and they're playing very well for the 1H causing many turnovers but they have to end this 1H strong to get the crowd back in it.