Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Goodfella10's Plays - 1-30-12

RECORD (57-48) +18.7 UNITS

**WVU -5
    -
    I don't think Pitt can win outright at WVU and therefore I think the Mountaineers cover here with a small spread. Woodall has made an impact for Pitt, but they still have yet to play on the road since his return. I think WVU takes care of business after a couple tough losses. We seem to forget just how much Pitt has struggled this year and I don't think they are going to become a consistent team over a couple games.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Odd to see WVU get out hustled and pushed around, but Pitt is doing just that.

ADDING:

****TEXAS -1

-Texas is tough at home with only a 3pt loss to Kansas and Mizzou has had their issues on the road. The big stat for me in this game is the 3pt shooting for Missouri. Nearly 30% of their scoring comes from behind the arc and they are only shooting 29.4% from 3pt land in their 5 games on the road this year (vs. 38% at home), while Texas is holding opponents to 30% from the 3pt line at home over 13 games. I don't think Missouri can win shooting 30% from the 3pt line, but there is no guarantee that will occur. So other than the fact that Texas is at home and really needs this game, I am banking on Mizzou shooting the ball like they have on the road and Texas defending the 3 as they have at home.