Sirus73
    Sirus73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Get ready

Another rigged game coming. Texas mizzou a pick.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

How is it rigged?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Why would it be rigged?

BigDofBA

I'll answer our questions.

He thinks it's rigged because, "How could a top 10 team be a PK against a non-ranked team?" It has to be fixed.

He is probably neglecting the fact that Mizzou just lost at Oklahoma State and Texas isn't an easy place to play. Texas needs this game very badly for their NCAA hopes as well.

When was the last time Mizzou won at Texas?

Isn't Mizzou in a bit of a funk right now?

Consider all of those things and you might figure out why it's a PK. It's hard to beat average teams on the road in conference. Texas is better than average and this is almost a do or die game for them.

Also, if you already think it's rigged, you would be an idiot for not taking the side you think it's rigged for. You shouldn't be bitching about it if you already know. LOL. Some of these threads...

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

I played Texas about 2 hours ago, they may be a little road weary coming back home, we will see, they are deep and lengthy and I know Mizzou wants to put that Okie St. behind them, still we will see.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    I played Texas about 2 hours ago, they may be a little road weary coming back home, we will see, they are deep and lengthy and I know Mizzou wants to put that Okie St. behind them, still we will see.
    I think it's the right side, but it's always hard to tell with Texas. A ton of talent, but Barnes is a buffoon.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Not to be an arse, but Waco is 100 miles from Austin. Travel should not affect Texas. Mizzou, on the other hand, has traveled to Stillwater, back home and now to Austin in a week.

BigDofBA

Going against the home team, that has a lot of talent, on a big Monday, when their season is pretty much on the line........yeah, that's usually not a recipe for success. Nothing shady here.

If you want Mizzou, the books are fine with it.

With that said, there is no way in hell my heart would ever let me play Texas and I hope they lose. I do think they are the right side though.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post

Not to be an arse, but Waco is 100 miles from Austin. Travel should not affect Texas. Mizzou, on the other hand, has traveled to Stillwater, back home and now to Austin in a week.
    Yea I wasnt thinking about just the Baylor game, was thinking they played a road game before that one, checked and they didnt, gonna ride with this, havent looked into it, just know they lost to Baylor and they probably think they should have snuck away with a win.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Just bc the line is a "pk" doesnt mean that its a trap game. Mizzu is on the road here. The absolute most they could be favored would be 2 in this spot. Texas is a decently good team.

BigDofBA

If someone was convincs it was rigged, wouldn't this be an easy bet?

I mean geez. There is already bitching and the game hasn't even been played.

OnenOnlyMush
    OnenOnlyMush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I'm convinced and Yes it is an easy bet for me. Will it be an easy win? Probably not. But because of the history of what usually happens when Vegas makes these lines Texas is no doubt the play.

Sirus73
    Sirus73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If someone was convincs it was rigged, wouldn't this be an easy bet?

I mean geez. There is already bitching and the game hasn't even been played.
    Look I realize Texas has played a tough schedule. That said, they lost to mizzou by 11 at mizzou. I just don't think being home constitutes a pick against a very good Tiger squad. Watch for the bs calls in this one to keep it close. Plus, it's the only decent game on today IMO.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Sirus73 View Post
    Look I realize Texas has played a tough schedule. That said, they lost to mizzou by 11 at mizzou. I just don't think being home constitutes a pick against a very good Tiger squad. Watch for the bs calls in this one to keep it close. Plus, it's the only decent game on today IMO.
    If you think Texas will get BS calls, either play Texas or don't bet on the game.

No one is forcing you to gamble on this one.

Mizzou is good but I think they are overrated. Likewise, Texas has been underachieving.

All the ingredients are there for an upset tonight. That doesn't means Texas will win but Mizzou isn't the easy play many are making them out to be.