Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Goodfella10's Plays - 1-29-12

RECORD (56-46) +19.3 UNITS

***UCONN -9
    -The Boatwright saga is over and he is cleared to play. Along with UConn not having to deal with NCAA issues, Boatwright also provides them with a spark off the bench and a guard that allows Lamb and mainly Napier to play off the ball more. Notre Dame has been playing some good basketball, but they are once again facing UConn's frontline that should give Cooley fits. He only had 7 points and 6 boards in their first matchup this year. I think today we will see UConn get back on track and Notre Dame come back down to earth after a couple nice wins.

*****OHIO ST -14
    -
    Michigan has struggled on the road this year and Ohio St has been a beast at home. Only one team, Florida lost by 7, has managed to stay within double digits against Ohio St at home. That includes teams like Duke and Indiana, who couldn't even stay within 15. It is likely Michigan will have to zone and slow this game down, but it is hard to that against a team that solid options to flash into the middle of the zone and a shooter like Buford. Ohio State's athleticism at all spots will also cause problems for a Michigan team that isn't quite as athletic. Perhaps the most glaring matchup will be how Burke fairs and initiates the offense against one of the best defensive guards in the country in Craft.

***UNC -21
    -
    Georgia Tech was won the last 4 meetings between these teams, which I found quite surprising. I don't think that happens today and I think UNC continues to blow out opponents at home. I would be a bit surprised if Georgia Tech is able to compete in this game and my guess is the Tarheels will be out for revenge and a big win after 4 straight losses.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Last edited by Goodfella10; 01-29-12 at 09:34 AM.

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

upgrading:

Ohio st to *****