RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

illinois +4.5 at minnesota loss....

Go back and look at the play by play. This was one of the worst losses of my life. To add insult to.injury pauls 3 to give the much deserved win goes completely in and out as time.expired.

RoadFavorites$$$

Whoever hit on minnesota should immediately buy lotto tickets because you are the luckiest mofo on the planet!

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

It's amazing. It's like there's a gambling god or something that controls the game and strange things happened. That's how I see it at times. Not paranoid.

Thunders77
    Thunders77's Avatar Become A Pro!

That was just an Unbelievable Loss!!! One of many for me yesterday.

RoadFavorites$$$

Looking at the loss now that I've sobered up... this has to be one of the worst losses in gambling history.

1) Up by 10.5 ATS with 1:00 left and it loses. That happens rarely with OT... but when you factor in the other stuff it puts it in an elite category
    2) Meyers Leonard for Illinois fouled a guy on a layup attempt with 4 seconds left in the game up by 3. Is this kid serious? 7''0 and no brain.
    3) Tracy Abrams from Illinois nailed a 3 with 26 seconds left in OT, but it was changed to a 2 and of course +4.5 is a loser to a loss by 5 instead of 4.
    4) Brandon Paul's 3 at the buzzer goes all the way down and then rims out that would have given a much deserved win.

When you factor in those 4 things... it puts this loss in an elite category. Despite me losing a bundle on it, I'm pretty proud that I suffered one of the worst losses ever, lol

ScurvyPirate
    ScurvyPirate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I feel your pain. I was going to take Minnesota but didn't play anything on it. Why Leonard was even close to Hollins on that layup attempt is beyond me. Illinois made a great final comeback in OT, I think down 9 in the last 45 seconds. The Brandon Paul 3 at the buzzer in regulation was an air ball however, it was short and didn't even come close. Hopefully you will get a win today that never should have happened and it will even out...

RoadFavorites$$$

Quote Originally Posted by ScurvyPirate View Post
    I feel your pain. I was going to take Minnesota but didn't play anything on it. Why Leonard was even close to Hollins on that layup attempt is beyond me. Illinois made a great final comeback in OT, I think down 9 in the last 45 seconds. The Brandon Paul 3 at the buzzer in regulation was an air ball however, it was short and didn't even come close. Hopefully you will get a win today that never should have happened and it will even out...
    I meant the Paul 3 to end OT... would have made the final 77-75 and I would have been shaken but fine.

That one circled in and out. But thanks for the kind words. This was a max unit bet for me so it hurt. Honestly with Illinois shooting 3-21 from 3, it should have been a blowout win for Illinois based on the talent on the court.

ScurvyPirate
    ScurvyPirate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

For sure, you are correct on the overtime 3. It was a weird game to watch and I was thinking about the spread the whole time. Illinois is the more talented team, I am not sure why they struggle sometimes. I still can't get over why Leonard was even contesting the off balanced layup attempt with 4 seconds to go. Who cares if he makes it. Sorry again man, feel ya. GL on your next play.

RoadFavorites$$$

Quote Originally Posted by ScurvyPirate View Post
    For sure, you are correct on the overtime 3. It was a weird game to watch and I was thinking about the spread the whole time. Illinois is the more talented team, I am not sure why they struggle sometimes. I still can't get over why Leonard was even contesting the off balanced layup attempt with 4 seconds to go. Who cares if he makes it. Sorry again man, feel ya. GL on your next play.
    I know some Illini fans and they get the feeling Bruce is gone if they don't make it to the tournament or don't win a couple of games. Illinois is too big of a program historically to be constantly on the bubble, especially now with all of these top 25 recruiting classes.