homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

You ever have those days

Where you are on the right side of about 5 games that were within point or half point of spread? And walk ons are hitting ats buzzer beaters. It kind of makes you forget those days when you are losing those types of games. With that said still need clips -3.5.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I feel ya. Happened to me yesterday.

I had Hostra +4. They're up 2 with 2 minutes to go. They end up losing by 5.

I have UNC Wilmington +4. They are losing by one with a little over a minute left. They end up losing by 5.

I had Rhode Island +5.5. They were up 10 at halftime. Up 2 with like 5 minutes to go. Miraculously no one scores in the final minute and it goes to overtime. They end up losing by 6 in OT because they fouled twice in the final 15 seconds and the other team hit 4 free throws in a row to cover by half a point.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I feel ya. Happened to me yesterday.

I had Hostra +4. They're up 2 with 2 minutes to go. They end up losing by 5.

I have UNC Wilmington +4. They are losing by one with a little over a minute left. They end up losing by 5.

I had Rhode Island +5.5. They were up 10 at halftime. Up 2 with like 5 minutes to go. Miraculously no one scores in the final minute and it goes to overtime. They end up losing by 6 in OT because they fouled twice in the final 15 seconds and the other team hit 4 free throws in a row to cover by half a point.
    I had St. Bonaventure and George Mason on those, luckily I was on the other end.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

how much you lose homer? 1 of those days? Im sure most here will tell you be glad its just 1 day and not a prolonged stretch...