Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Goodfella10's Plays - 1-26-12

RECORD (46-39) +12 UNITS
    PLAY OF THE DAY (4-6) -4.3 UNITS

Awful night last, but hope to rebound.

***LOUISVILLE -9 (-120)
    -I believe that Louisville's guards are tough enough defensively to really cause some problems for Nova's guards this evening. The Wildcats get very little production from their post players and none are a threat to dominant on the interior. It seems that UofL struggles when Dieng gets into foul trouble and the other team exploits the paint, but I don't think Villanova has a strong enough frontline to get him into foul trouble or exploit it if that happens. Yarou is far from polished, Pinkston is undersized, and while Kennedy is skilled, he is young and has a way to go. I will take the Cardinals at home to cover the 9 points.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

ADDING:

****SETON HALL - 6.5

-Outside of their win at UofL, Notre Dame has been awful on the road. They have lost to Rutgers by 7, Cincy by 16, Maryland by 7, and Gonzaga by 7. Therefore I see no reason that Seton Hall that has impressed at home can't beat them by 7 points. Pope will be a good matchup for Cooley and overall Seton Hall is a more athletic and talented team than Notre Dame. Only one team has come within 9pts of Seton Hall at home and that was Mercer, who lost by 3 in OT. That includes some good teams (WVU, UConn).