jabber811
    jabber811's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Syracuse Finished?

Word has it that Fab Melo (missed last 2 games academically) is out for the season.

Trying to get my links together now.
    Last edited by jabber811; 01-25-12 at 11:34 AM.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Say it aint so!!!! I just googled the hell out of this and not one link came up, I'm not saying it isn't true, but from a very concerned cuse fan can you please provide a link or the source of your information?

jabber811
    jabber811's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Trying.
    Last edited by jabber811; 01-25-12 at 11:52 AM.

Ckcashmoney
    Ckcashmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

I googled this to death but no luck. Doubt bohiem will let this happen. Get this man a tutor

isotopes

Yeah can't find it, I hope that if that article was up, it was pulled because it was BS. With Fab they are a final 4 type team, without him they are still top 10, but it depends how quickly christmas matures, still a potential to be final four but definately would take some maturation by some younger players.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

killin me over here, with no hard evidence!

arnoldrothstein
    arnoldrothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bullshit. Even if true we still cut down the nets

daileycon
    daileycon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldrothstein View Post
    Bullshit. Even if true we still cut down the nets
    Don't get my hopes up!!!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

My sisters kid is in her junior year in Syracuse, she says he's an awful student, but not going to be placed on academic suspension.
    Not happening. Damn, I'm one of those bleed UConn blue guys, can't stand him or Scoop

isotopes

These are all rumors still, no news outlet has reported on his status, only that it is academic and that he missed the last road trip. His status for this saturday is still unknown. However, if he doesn't play come saturday and his status is still unkown, I will then assume the worst, until then I will be reassured by the fact that we are the best team in the country when he comes back, strengthened by Rahkeen christmas getting some extra playing time.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

I like the youngen gettin some time as long as we are winning! Christmas and Keita did a great job taking over for the big guy against cincy. If his absence is prolongs, they better develop fast, cause time is ticking! I think Boeheim will come up with a good plan without Melo for the time being, but Cuse's destiny is in the hands of these two! Christmas and Keita.