PhillipMG
    PhillipMG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I lost $2k on this play last night

I can't believe Penn State won last night. Didn't it look like Illinois kinda gave them the win? Unbelievable. Here's the clip Battle Penn State

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Ouch, that's as bad as almost winning 10k on on a 5 team parlay and your only lost was picking a Dallas Maverick squad playing against one of the worst teams in the nba, without their 2 best players!!!

Bezerk15
    Bezerk15's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know it feels like a bad beat, but Illinois did the right thing they were just trying not to foul. Battle just pushed the ball up the up court faster than the Illinis players could regroup on D. It's been tough to bet against Big10 teams at home all season. I had PSU some I'm naturally have the other view point.
    You'll make it up this weekend - BOL!
    Thanks for sharing the clip!

jerseykai
    jerseykai's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep, i had a bad day also, i pushed this game because i had pen state at +1 i think, but, this is the first time i have seen penn state, and i have to say THEY HAVE THE 2 FASTEST GUARDS THAT I HAVE SEEN IN COLLEGE BASKETBALL SO FAR... JEFF TEAGUE AND COMPANY ARE not even in the same league, as these guards...

a push, is as good as a loss, in my book... even though i get my money back, i lost time capping that game..

jerseykai

and illinois are lucky for keeping the game that close, because, they hit an PARANOID AMOUNT OF 3'S. how of ten do they shoot that well from 3?

chucksmith
    chucksmith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseykai View Post
    yep, i had a bad day also, i pushed this game because i had pen state at +1 i think, but, this is the first time i have seen penn state, and i have to say THEY HAVE THE 2 FASTEST GUARDS THAT I HAVE SEEN IN COLLEGE BASKETBALL SO FAR... JEFF TEAGUE AND COMPANY ARE not even in the same league, as these guards...

a push, is as good as a loss, in my book... even though i get my money back, i lost time capping that game..
    PSU 3 guards are very quick and very fast but to say they are in a different league than Teague and Ish Smith is going way too far. Look at the pace each team plays their respective games at?

Impressive record, I will begin taking a closer look at your plays but disagree strongly about the comparison of PSU and Wake guards.

GL today and throughout March tho

JsmooveFTW
    JsmooveFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Penn St is one of the most ugly teams I've watched all year. How they're winning these games I have no idea. Did anyone see that game against Northwestern around the holiday season? They won the bet for me but good god what an ugly team. That may have been the most pathetic game I've watched all season. I expected both teams to finish in the toilet of the Big 10.

JGray1
    JGray1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can read, you dont want shit talkers but damn man I have to chime in. This whole post a joke. First you say you had a bad day at betting well that prolly the only thing accurate on this post even tho apparently you won a game u were unaware of. Please help me out how having plus 1 get a push in a penn state outrite win. Oh I c you quit watching when illi donkeyed that 1 and 1 and penn state grabbed the rebound with a few ticks left. Then you think you got a push, i mean seriously what the hell that suppose to mean, you cant make this shit up this post is classic. Then after the FIRST time you see a team play you go to the assumption that these guys are quicker than another backcourt and i assume u trying to imply better overall. DO you just pull this out the air as well you have any supporting details? Prolly not, there is more to bball than someone who is just fast all the time. Noone is just flat out faster than ish smith you might be comparable, but to say faster you look quite foolish. You can make the argument as fast, but until you get em in the gym and together with your stopwatch all you are doing is stating your opinion which isnt true. Because there is no such thing as WAY faster. And if you know anything about basketball someone like teague is just as effective as a fast player because he plays at different speeds. You can have that backcourt all day and you right they should be in different leagues as psu should be in the nit. Talor has had a good year and apparently is legit but to say they are not in the same league than wakes backcourt is laughable. Someone with an eye for talent like that needs to be a scout im sure the celts cavs spurs lakers need someone with your talent. But when the times come to make your draft selection you cant think, you got to know. Good luck on your plays
    Last edited by JGray1; 03-06-09 at 12:43 PM.

jerseykai

Quote Originally Posted by JGray1 View Post
    I can read, you dont want shit talkers but damn man I have to chime in. This whole post a joke. First you say you had a bad day at betting well that prolly the only thing accurate on this post even tho apparently you won a game u were unaware of. Please help me out how having plus 1 get a push in a penn state outrite win. Oh I c you quit watching when illi donkeyed that 1 and 1 and penn state grabbed the rebound with a few ticks left. Then you think you got a push, i mean seriously what the hell that suppose to mean, you cant make this shit up this post is classic. Then after the FIRST time you see a team play you go to the assumption that these guys are quicker than another backcourt and i assume u trying to imply better overall. DO you just pull this out the air as well you have any supporting details? Prolly not, there is more to bball than someone who is just fast all the time. Noone is just flat out faster than ish smith you might be comparable, but to say faster you look quite foolish. You can make the argument as fast, but until you get em in the gym and together with your stopwatch all you are doing is stating your opinion which isnt true. Because there is no such thing as WAY faster. And if you know anything about basketball someone like teague is just as effective as a fast player because he plays at different speeds. You can have that backcourt all day and you right they should be in different leagues as psu should be in the nit. Talor has had a good year and apparently is legit but to say they are not in the same league than wakes backcourt is laughable. Someone with an eye for talent like that needs to be a scout im sure the celts cavs spurs lakers need someone with your talent. But when the times come to make your draft selection you cant think, you got to know. Good luck on your plays

you seem a little angry, and you put words in my mouth, which were not spoken of.... all of this because of an opinion on guard SPEED, hmm... and then the INFAMOUS "you don't want shit talkers and...), lol, classic deuschebag mentality, picking a war, at a wedding....
    you see, a thread is supposed to be opinionated and respectful, your remarks were sort of .... not....

JGray1
    JGray1's Avatar Become A Pro!

you seem a little angry, and you put words in my mouth, which were not spoken of.... all of this because of an opinion on guard SPEED, hmm... and then the INFAMOUS "you don't want shit talkers and...), lol, classic deuschebag mentality, picking a war, at a wedding....
    you see, a thread is supposed to be opinionated and respectful, your remarks were sort of .... not....

Im not angry bro I got a lil carried away and I wasnt trying to talk shit thats why i started it that way. Im well aware everyone is entitled to there opinion but i thought it was an inaccurate post.

jerseykai

okay