Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Goodfella10's Plays - 1-23-12

RECORD (45-34) +24.7 UNITS
    PLAY OF THE DAY (4-6) -4.3 UNITS

***SYRACUSE -5
    -
    Wish my book had this available before I left for work to get it at a lower number, but I will still take it at this spot. It is well known that Melo isn't playing and his absence has been and will be felt. Cincy is playing very well, but they live and die by the 3pt shot. In all of their losses, they didn't shoot the ball well from 3pt land. One misconception that is held by many is that the 2-3 zone leaves shooters open and therefore they will hit more 3's. That may be the case with some 2-3 zones, but not with a team that plays it as well as Syracuse. They are holding opponents to 31% on the year from downtown. The Orange is still an elite team and I think Cincinnati's hot streak will come to an end very soon.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

ADDING:

**KANSAS -19

-If Khris Middleton was going to play, I would likely take Texas AM. He is doubtful, but I am banking that he doesn't play or that if he does he isn't near 100%. Without him, the Aggies lose their most versatile offensive weapon and a solid interior defender and rebounder. They desperately need him in this type of game and will struggle even more without him. Kansas is great at home and have beat teams like Baylor and Kansas St by 18 points at home this year, so beating a struggling Texas AM by 18 isn't out of the question at all.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

Nice hit with the orangemen. My local was begging for aggie action had them +23 so had to take them. Once again great picks. Thanx SBP