shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

houston -9 .

The Jazz go for their ninth straight victory Wednesday night when they host the Rockets, the team they've defeated in the first round of the playoffs each of the last two years but haven't beaten in two meetings this season.

However, there is a catch here. The Jazz still haven't beaten the Rockets once this year...Utah has dropped its first two meetings with Houston, both on the road.

Houston has been nearly as hot as Utah lately, winning eight of its last nine. Yao Ming, Carl Landry, Luis Scola....all of these guys are playing great right now. I think this is a big game for both teams...so I expect it to be close. I don't see a blowout here. I think this spread should be something like 5 points or so...so I'm very happy to see the 9 points currently being offered. I'd jump on that soon, that line won't stay there I don't think. Houston has been just as hot as the Jazz...and they have a chance to win this game if they play great...let alone cover the spread. I like the Rockets here at +9.

Pick : Houston +9
    Odds : 1.91
    Stake : 7 / 10
    Bookmaker : Bookmaker

ASH0479
    ASH0479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

2nd night of a back to back, 4th game in 5 nights versus a rested Utah team which is scorching hot....Salt lake is a tough place to play as well...be careful on this one

PhillipMG
    PhillipMG's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is gutsy. GL!