No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Tulsa and Bernie Madoff

Really like Tulsa as well Bernie, but what's with the huge ML swing?

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Only a small play by me I locked in early, I really dont like it but Imma roll with it at least until halftime, that swing is because, as I really think myself, that Rice probably wins this game even without Kazemi. People saw he was out and did a knee jerk reaction. But now that its swung back, Imma play Tulsa first half I think small also, I really think Rice may win, hopefully with the loss of Kazemi and the way the lost their last game to my Blazers, they start the first half kinda slow, one would think they come out more motivated seeing how they lost the last game and they just may, really a toss up.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Only a small play by me I locked in early, I really dont like it but Imma roll with it at least until halftime, that swing is because, as I really think myself, that Rice probably wins this game even without Kazemi. People saw he was out and did a knee jerk reaction. But now that its swung back, Imma play Tulsa first half I think small also, I really think Rice may win, hopefully with the loss of Kazemi and the way the lost their last game to my Blazers, they start the first half kinda slow, one would think they come out more motivated seeing how they lost the last game and they just may, really a toss up.
    Thanks for the response.

I think Tulsa is the better team, but they've let me down a lot on the road in the past.

You on anything else tonight?

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Thanks for the response.

I think Tulsa is the better team, but they've let me down a lot on the road in the past.

You on anything else tonight?
    Ive been killing it today, One thing Tulsa has going for it is that they are 5-1 ATS on the road this year.
    Been doing some live in play and 2nd halves, the rest are in progress, Wofford, K-State, Utah 1st half and I have Denver in last leg of teaser to win. Im gonna look over night games closer shortly.

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Ive been killing it today, One thing Tulsa has going for it is that they are 5-1 ATS on the road this year. Been doing some live in play and 2nd halves, the rest are in progress, Wofford, K-State, Utah 1st half and I have Denver in last leg of teaser to win. Im gonna look over night games closer shortly.
    would you take denver -3.5 for the full game. Denver is -5 now. I got tulsa +1 for full game.