GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

the Lang Vs. Quinn debate

I know a lot of people thinking of what to do on nights like this one.
    Who to fade?
    The way I figure:
    Lang has a measely minimum unit wager on the +10 today.
    While quinn has his standard flat wager on the -10 clev. state.

Scenarios:
    If lang wins, he adds smallest unit wager to his yearly totals. Doesnt really save a season, will probably be gone by end of superbowl. Or at best, someone else will take over and make plays until he re-appears football season.

If quinn wins, his putrid seasonal record will improve, which is good for faders in a way. After all, if he loses huge off the bat, which he is doing now for 2012, that 30% rate will eventually climb to 40 to 45% by year's end.

Bottom line, I would want quinn to win and improve his record a bit percentage wise. If he loses, I want to collect, so that being said I'll plunk down some change on the +10 tonight.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Each bet is an independent event so tonight's game means nothing tomorrow. One year is not a large enough number of plays to guarantee that a 30% rate will go up to 40%.

That said, I'd like to see a push tonight.

GGZOLA

Hey Roman
    Good 2 hear from you again....I remember you from CBB thread last season and chilidog's NBA "advantage" threads that, as usual, I caught the tail end of.
    Push would be nice yes.
    I pray to my higher power for health, family, stability in workplace, and LANG continuing!
    Just my 2 cents...for some reason I like to see quinn win a few to balance things out, but like you said wild swings are possible and inevitable.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by GGZOLA View Post
    Hey Roman Good 2 hear from you again....I remember you from CBB thread last season and chilidog's NBA "advantage" threads that, as usual, I caught the tail end of. Push would be nice yes. I pray to my higher power for health, family, stability in workplace, and LANG continuing! Just my 2 cents...for some reason I like to see quinn win a few to balance things out, but like you said wild swings are possible and inevitable.
    Hey i recognize you too. I just started religiously fading Lang this week, and I am hesitant about tonight. I've never paid any attention to Quinn so I don't know how these head to heads play out. BOL

GGZOLA

romanov, word of advice on Lang:
    In 2 months, I have faded and done well. But I honestly think I caught him at his worst. He simply cant pick a winner to save his arse. Dont know how long it will go on, he has been dead awful percentage wise last 2 months. I know everyone hyped about lang right now, but there is no way its gonna go on like this bad. As long as hes bad its good enough I guess.
    You should read quinn thread too, especially chilidogs and my analysis, numbers wise. Think you wont be disappointed. Started fading him flat a week ago, and its gravy so far. I am jinxing myself like a mofo.

VikesPhanatic84
    VikesPhanatic84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4921

Where do you guys find langs picks?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

they are both +ev bets for tonight...

postal warrior
    postal warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    Hey i recognize you too. I just started religiously fading Lang this week, and I am hesitant about tonight. I've never paid any attention to Quinn so I don't know how these head to heads play out. BOL
    Rules of the fade say you fade everyday and follow the dime amounts. Don't think about it or worry about what Quinn is on. You fade Lang and profit.

postal warrior
    postal warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by VikesPhanatic84 View Post
    Where do you guys find langs picks?
    Service forum posted by UZI everyday.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Yeah man, if you're going to fade pick one person and play the opposite bet. Don't make fading complicated by comparing touts.

GGZOLA

Well chilidog said quinn worse at percentages. I know hard to think that because lang on such a negative tear; lang loses a lot because his units are out of control. I am on lang fade all the way, with one small exception, quinn. It saved me on the 49ers game last week. I know opposite can happen; just a personal preference for me depending on unit size. If lang goes big I stick with fadin him. If its a candy-arse roosevelt like tonight I have no play if opposed by quinn or slight fade on quinn. I enjoy 1 night of less stress to boot.

GGZOLA

You can get picks here or across the hall with all specific units on lang. Have no idea why they dont allow units here when their competition allows it freely. Makes no sense 2 me.

GGZOLA

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    Each bet is an independent event so tonight's game means nothing tomorrow. One year is not a large enough number of plays to guarantee that a 30% rate will go up to 40%.

That said, I'd like to see a push tonight.
    no words. I am sure both will claim a win tomorrow -9.5, +10.5.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

wow...a push

GGZOLA

IF THESE TWO FLIP A COIN, I am sure it will land upright.

brettcecil
    brettcecil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best way to make money in sports betting stress free is...

1. Fade Lang and Quin
    2. Follow Toutbuster

You don't have to waste time breaking dowN games or watch the games. Just spend 5 mins daily and do the above 2 steps and watch your bankroll grow. Don't do srtupid things like betting your own picks when u crave action or following other touts. Above E steps will give u a solid 25% yearly Roi

Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Quote Originally Posted by GGZOLA View Post
    IF THESE TWO FLIP A COIN, I am sure it will land upright.
    I literally did a spit-take while reading this. The pure beautiful simplicity of this joke is remarkably effective.

GGZOLA

what is toutbuster? I checked out their website are they for real? Pricey but seems better than even lang/quinn.