ThaKid21
    ThaKid21's Avatar Become A Pro!

ThaKid's Plays for Tue 03/03....

Here are my plays for the day...Bol everyone...Any thoughts?

NCAA Plays: 4-3

Cincinatti Bearcats -2 (B +.5) Loss

Oklahoma St. Cowboys -3.5 (B +2) Win

Duke/Florida St. OVER 138 Win

Tennessee Martin -9.5 (B +1.5) Win

Duke -7 1st Half Loss

Auburn +3 (B +1.5) Win

Georgetown/St. Johns OVER 131 Loss

NBA Plays: 3-1

Indiana Pacers -2.5 Win

Charlotte Bobcats -1.5 Win

Houston Rockets -475 Win

Bucks/Nets OVER 205 Loss
    Last edited by ThaKid21; 03-04-09 at 02:19 PM.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

I like your Auburn pick, think they win outright [though rivalry games are always unpredictable]. Like your Cincy and Ok St picks too [and think it was wise to buy pts on Ok St].

Actually like Duke and Gtown to go under [project Duke 70-57, Gtown 62-52]. Anything in particular make you favor the over? Was considering both of those for 1H unders, but maybe stay away if you see strong angle for over. Thanks for any thoughts.

Don't know about Duke -7 1H [don't like giving that many 1H, and seems like Duke's home court advantage with the refs happens more in the 2H than the 1H]. FSU is pretty good team, and this is huge game for their program.

ThaKid21

I just feel Duke is going to come out fired up tonight and jump to an early lead...I agree it's a lot of points but my gut tells me they do it...I want to lean towards FSU for the game though buying 2 points...

ThaKid21

Another nice day yesteday 7-4 Overall on posted pickes...Won my Fl St. game spread bet and a couple of hockey over unders too...I will post my plays fo today soon...my bankroll has increased something major for me over this past week and a half...I think I have a good feel for BBall right now...Being a college athlete myself I am a real student of the game...This has helped me understand the intangibles that can shift a game one way or another...I look at simple stats, but overall I watch a TON of sports and make my plays based on the now and how teams are playing at the time...Stats and trends at times can not be over looked, but betting this way has been working very well for me...BOL today as we attempt to kill it again...