sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Spot Play: [757]Delaware [758]G.Mason

Colonial Athletic Association

[757] Delaware @ [758] George Mason: UNDER 136

Tough stretch for Del as they face the 2nd place Patriots tonight on the road and then head home to battle 1st place Georgia State on Saturday.

Offensively speaking neither team really lighting up the score board. Del shooting well under 50% from the field while G.mas hovering just around 47%. G.mason is the top scoring team in the CAA this year but are averaging just about 70/game. Both teams under 70% from the charity stripe and can just about build a brick shit house from beyond the ark.

If Mason freshman F/C Coles plays (he's probable [ave.3blks/game] ) I can't see Del getting to many easy baskets. In turn settling for jumpers most of the game. Don't see Mason really wanting to come out tonight and smash the Hens as they can pretty much sleep walk thru the rest of this month. Their next 4 opponents have a combined record of 21-48.

I see Delaware scoring at the most 55 pts here and G.mas getting just about their average of 70.....At about the same time last year these two met @ Delaware and combined for a total of 118. Tho that has little bearing on tonights game it is something to consider.

Play under the posted total of 136.
    If anyone wants to tail or fade this game is on espn360.com at 7:00est. GL

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

ill tail....but im going to need the names and pictures of your family and kids first

gba
    gba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1043

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    ill tail....but im going to need the names and pictures of your family and kids first
    Hey Heenan....Stay outa my thread you parasite. Thanks pal.