pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

SDSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    SDSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever seen anything like that line? Ever?

180 cents added to SDSU ML with the public over 70% on an already inflated SDSU ML. Just crazy.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

180 cents added to SDSU ML with the public over 70% on an already inflated SDSU ML. Just crazy.
    Just crazy!! Amazing. Not sure why or what Vegas was trying to do there.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    Northeastern sucks just as bad, but they're at home. In my opinion, this game should be a pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    I know everything about both of these teams. Georgia St's record looks real pretty right now and you can snatch that VCU 2 point road win as a basis for them being "good" but the reality of it is that they've played the 339th hardest schedule in the nation. They beat Utah Valley by 3 on the road. Georgia St has not proven they can beat anyone on the road by more than a possession. Northeastern is awful. We all know how awful they are. They beat Towson by under double digits if i remember correctly. I like to think Vegas is smarter than all of us. The line is set there for a reason. And when you see 80% of pub on G State tomorrow, it will make more sense.
    See, I'm not so crazy afterall
    But jeez, what was up with that New Mexico game

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

No kidding. What was up with that? Seems there was some very big money skewing the line. Maybe somebody lost some major money on New Mexico?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The oddest thing was that there was never a pullback. I kept waiting for the line to hit a peak and see San Diego State get hit -- both ML and spread -- but it never did. I've just never seen anything like that before.

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Gotta give due credit here -- good call RoadDog. Thanks for not being an ass about my terrible pick even though I probably deserve it LOL.

I still can't believe the line movement in the New Mexico game...how the hell did this line close at 11 points??? I stayed away but I had a feeling New Mexico was going to roll....Vegas being smarter than all of us....simply bizarre.

First 12