Ticon18
    Ticon18's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetJamaica?

Anyone use Bet Jamaica? Im thinking about using it for the Tourney's coming up. Is it a fast payout(get money in 2 weeks or less) and what do you need to give them in order to get your money(driver's license, utility bill,etc.)? Any info would be great. Thanks.

Ticon18
    Ticon18's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone? They seem legit and someone you can trust

007Fatty
    007Fatty's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea i thinkit is.
    i have heard good replies about it..
    but i have never made an account there yet..
    i was going to yesterday but never had time.
    good luck.,

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Definetly the wrong area for this thread, but BJ is a solid as they come.

When I request a payout, at 1pm on monday I get it on wednesday morning, free courier 1x per month.

Bradyd
    Bradyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by Ticon18 View Post
    Anyone? They seem legit and someone you can trust

I use betjam. I use ** and if I request payout before 11am, it's ready by 6pm.. Also, I had a little problem with my ******** card. I tried to add money to my betjam account, ******** authorized it but it never showed up in my betjam account. I called betjam, they said that ******** was having trouble and it would be up to 1 month before my money is added back to my card. (normally betjam could fix the problem but since ioline gambling is looked down upon here in the US, it takes longer now) This happened on on Feb 15. But the manager on duty at betjam (American i believe) gave me a loan for the amount and said I could pay it back when the money cleared. I would say that they are very legit and their customer service is outstanding. I also use bookmaker, havent request a payout yet from them