Basehorhonda
    Basehorhonda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Pitt/Syra O 136 -110

whata think?

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

wouldnt touch this with a ten foot pole, pitts offense is garbage. They have the ability to go 6-23 in the first half and score 18 points. Im looking at like 29-18 score at halftime

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    wouldnt touch this with a ten foot pole, pitts offense is garbage. They have the ability to go 6-23 in the first half and score 18 points. Im looking at like 29-18 score at halftime

Took the words right out of my mouth. Would never play an over with Pitt involved.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

is there any chance pitt pulls off an upset?

SASH

lite1up are you really a bills fan? Right on. Just dont see too many these days, you guys are like dinosaurs, thats why i ask. My AFC East brother!

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by SASH View Post
    lite1up are you really a bills fan? Right on. Just dont see too many these days, you guys are like dinosaurs, thats why i ask. My AFC East brother!
    Yes sir! From the area and my first football memory is the Redskins/Bills Super Bowl. Diehard fan (like there's any other type of Bills fan still around these days) and attended many games at the Ralph when I still lived in WNY.

This year's collapse was tough to deal with but I did make some money fading them during their 0-7 run.

SASH

Very nice, good to know you guys are still out there, somewhat of a dying breed. You guys are the only team that I dont absolutely fuc*in despise in the division. So I get along with you guys, As for the doll-fags and the pats* I despise these 2, their fans, their mascot, etc...everything. Good to know you

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    is there any chance pitt pulls off an upset?
    Yup if the whole Syracuse team got held hostage and didn't show up to the game

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

1. Cuse will not lose! Pitt is not the same team they usually are
    2. Over/Under is wayyyy to shady to me. Cuse's zone could absolutely manhandle Pitt, and shut them down. Just stay away, and hope for a Cuse win!!!!! BOL!

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

I would chose the under rather than the over but, you never know what's going to happen.

BoutDemCowboys

Yeah this game is gonna be a good one (maybe), I made a small little bet so I can see my team drink some beers, I hope to get a win with a little more cash in my pocket! I took the Under 136. I see syracuses zone D just slowing Pitt down...... We will see though! BOL!

Ambition
    The Professor

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    Yeah this game is gonna be a good one (maybe), I made a small little bet so I can see my team drink some beers, I hope to get a win with a little more cash in my pocket! I took the Under 136. I see syracuses zone D just slowing Pitt down...... We will see though! BOL!
    My only worry about the under is that the 'Cuse' will rout Pitt and be the main reason it goes over.

BoutDemCowboys

Yeah that scares me too! I agree. Couldnt bring myself to take a side, felt like the under/over if anything is easier to pick, but when I say easy I mean hard haha which is why I went small on it!

Ambition
    The Professor

Haha I understand, but with 'Cuse D this could stay under. Tough call.

BoutDemCowboys

I may be getting a little carried away lol, but just took a 5 pt. Teaser Cuse-8.5 and Under 141