hajune
    hajune's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday games

The card is uneventful today. There are a few plays but not many. First of all I do not read many of the comments but appreciate the good ones. Secondly I will address ONCE AGAIN that I can not post 20 unit plays. They go a service I work with and players pay big bucks to get them. For those who are critical of that , I will give you the place you can buy them. That I even post is something many of you should appreciate. I will not be posting basketball next year. I do not think there are too many people who can post 20+ games in a day and average 70%+ as I have on Saturday's all season. In fact many services believe it to be impossible. I have a 20 year track record of being able to do this using a mechanical method of play that is sophisticated in nature but learnable.Any body knowing the method can go back over the past 20 years and come up with the same mechanical plays. One of the regulars on this sight gets all my plays in total value and I help out posting them for him. He will confirm them. He is very very happy with the direction his bankroll is going.
    Another person also criticized me about situational handicapping. The person who did this has BORROWED a power rating formula from my good friend who sells the software for handicapping and this power rating. I talk to him every day. ( I am not criticizing him for using it. ) The place he got this from which is also the place the so called 70% win formula( it now hits 57-60%) comes from wants to incorporate my material into a more sophisticated format using his power ratings which are the best in the business. Yesterday he had New Mex as a comp play. I suggested that this was not a good play when putting the other info in that I had. I gave out and posted here the team they were playing. There is more to handicapping then power ratings. I use other information and then apply IMPACT VALUES, that gives a very comprehensive approach and an EXACTING mathemathical value to a game . Though power ratings are huge in evaluating a game they are NOT the only important factor there is. The process of appying impact factors gives a total approach to a game. Perhaps next week I will explain impact values and how they work.
    Todays games- be careful the last week of regular season (NCAA)
    B G 15
    Mich 5
    St Bon 5
    MSU 10
    Mass 15
    NBA
    LAL 10
    Hou 10
    Dal 5
    Cheers

Hells Kitchen
    Hells Kitchen's Avatar Become A Pro!

You sir are a CLOWN!!

You post 5* games all the way up to 20* games.

Explain to me how 1 play can be 4 times as strong as any other given play?
    A "true pro" flat bets every play and OCCASIONALLY will add 1 more% to a play.
    To many variables to fluctuate games the way u bet.
    You can conceivably hit over the magic 53% and be down on the unit scale you use.

I pity anyone who pays for your plays!
    Because you have shown you HAVE NO CLUE!

Formulawiz
    Formulawiz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hells Kitchen View Post
    You sir are a CLOWN!!

You post 5* games all the way up to 20* games.

Explain to me how 1 play can be 4 times as strong as any other given play?
    A "true pro" flat bets every play and OCCASIONALLY will add 1 more% to a play.
    To many variables to fluctuate games the way u bet.
    You can conceivably hit over the magic 53% and be down on the unit scale you use.

I pity anyone who pays for your plays!
    Because you have shown you HAVE NO CLUE!
    I could never understand why one play can have twice or even four times the value of another play. As Hells Kitchen points out, one 20 unit play that is lost can nulify four, 5 unit wins along with the vig. If you examine this scenario the handicapper comes across as a genious by having a win/loss record of 80% but in reality this person would have lost money. There is absolutely no sense of wagering more on any game then another. I can assure you, if this money management is pursued you will lose your ass.

Madball
    Madball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Keep on winning Hajune

St Johns yesterday was never in doubt and was good for some serious $$

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Well those who bet like that will lose in the long run. I don't see why I would ever like one pick more than another. The only time I would increase my betting 3-4x would be in the NCAA Tourney in the first 4 rounds, simply because I'm action junkie. The finals lines are very hard and as sharp as the Superbowl, better betting the NBA instead.