Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Goodfella10's Play - 1-15-12

RECORD (29-23) +15.2 UNITS
    PLAY OF THE DAY (3-5) -5.3 UNITS

***OHIO ST -13

-This spread reminds of the Duke spread earlier in the season where it looked almost insane not to take Duke, but Ohio St killed them from the tip and has proven to be a monster at home. The closest anyone has come within this year at Ohio St is 7 points, which was Florida. That game wasn't as close as the score said either as there were some 3's hit at the end that closed the margin. Indiana has proved that they are not the same team on the road that they have been at home. The Hoosiers are 3-1, but there only quality game came against Michigan St and they lost by 15 points. This could be a blow out if Zeller gets in foul trouble early and Ohio St is going to be hungry after a loss at Illinois.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

ADDING:

**PENN ST +3

-The last two meetings between these teams were decided by 3 points each. The Gophers did score a big win on the road against Indiana, but have lost to Illinois and Michigan. Penn State is 7-3 at home this year and capable of beating solid teams (Purdue by 20). The Lions actually own two key categories in this mathcup, which are rebounding and turnovers. I think that an emotional and hard fought victory just 3 days ago on the road against Indiana and having to travel to Penn St might be too much for the Gophers. I see a slight chance that Penn St wins, but I do think they will stay within 3pts.