Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Would like some opinions on these games.

Just looking to get some opinions on a few games. Let me start off with the fact that I really like the following games:

Fridays Games (Not posting any units yet, as I'm not sure on all these plays just leans for now)

Seton Hall -1.5
    Creighton -2.5

Now I normally play on Bet365, but I also like to play at my local lottery for its simplicity and its easy to wake up the next day and get the cash from the ticket if I win ($1000 and under), plus I go to school in downtown Toronto so, its not a problem if my bet wins over $1000 because the big lotto centre is across the street from my university, anyways what I'm trying to get at is that they only post 1/3-1/2 the games, and today unfortunately they only posted 4.
    So I would like some peoples opinions on the following games if possible:

Cleveland St vs Butler -3.5
    Missouri St. vs Northen Iowa -6.5

Right now lean towards Cleveland St. and Northern Iowa, but I haven't really done an in depth analysis on those games.

Record: 5-1
    Streak: 1L
    Units: +7.20

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

You basically hand-picked 4 of my strongest leans for today's games. Not that that's necessarily a good thing for you, I've been cold lately.

Really like Seton Hall, Creighton and Cleveland State. A bit more on the fence about Northern Iowa.

Good luck

comala57
    comala57's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I just posted on your yesterday post asking about Seton Hall. I know they are on the road but could see them winning by 8-10. I am 5-3 for the week and 3-3 on 4 team parlays. Up $500 so far. Would be more if I wagered more but I like the action.
    My system has these games at:
    Seton Hall 67 USF 59 -1 on my sight so very strong on this one. 1 unit for me
    Creighton 74 I State 65 same for this one 1 unit
    Butler 68 Cleveland St 65 No bet for me on this one
    Northern Iowa 68 Missouri State 69 so if anything Missouri State +6.5 for .5 unit

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is seton hall only -1? I know usf is solid at home but hall is playing good ball right now what am i missing here? Usf cant score how do they keep up with edwin, pope, theodore etc halls confidence seems to be sky high right now they shouldnt lose to a team like usf

chisox35
    chisox35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by comala57 View Post
    I just posted on your yesterday post asking about Seton Hall. I know they are on the road but could see them winning by 8-10. I am 5-3 for the week and 3-3 on 4 team parlays. Up $500 so far. Would be more if I wagered more but I like the action.
    My system has these games at:
    Seton Hall 67 USF 59 -1 on my sight so very strong on this one. 1 unit for me
    Creighton 74 I State 65 same for this one 1 unit
    Butler 68 Cleveland St 65 No bet for me on this one
    Northern Iowa 68 Missouri State 69 so if anything Missouri State +6.5 for .5 unit
    Cool system!!Did you know cbssports.com is using you're "system" as their very own? You can find it every day on their picks/predictions page......I'd be pissed if I were you,as I'm sure it takes you hours to generate you're picks/scores!!

comala57

Quote Originally Posted by chisox35 View Post
    Cool system!!Did you know cbssports.com is using you're "system" as their very own? You can find it every day on their picks/predictions page......I'd be pissed if I were you,as I'm sure it takes you hours to generate you're picks/scores!!
    Just got caught red handed. lol. To be honest I check injury reports, RPI ratings, cbssports, if a team is hot/cold and I watch as many games as I can.

How I pick my strong plays are lines under -10, if a team plays well on the road and defensive/ offensive style match ups.

For example: USF is average in record but play a strong half court defense. Their big guys are tall, big wing spans and can cause even good offenses to struggle. Seton Hall is great in transition getting fast buckets but just the last game 2H went 8 mins without a field goal. Even with all that I still see Seton winning by as many as double digits. I have seen USF twice and they just cant score. The most they have scored in a game was game 2 against Marist getting 81. Since then they have gotten worse.

Last 3 week trends for my betting: won 950, lost 220, lost 380, up 500 so far this week. I am new at this and getting better, at least I hope I am.
    Last edited by comala57; 01-13-12 at 10:02 AM.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

comala after researching I like the missouri st. game a lot more now over northern iowa, also liking cleveland st. Kinda scary because that would be taking 4 road teams, but I think I'm gonna play a $20 parley for $200 just for fun at the corner store plus ill be playing seton hall and creighton on bet 365. If any of you wanna see my picks I have another thread.

nickspen13
    nickspen13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

cool system!!did you know cbssports.com is using you're "system" as their very own? You can find it every day on their picks/predictions page......i'd be pissed if i were you,as i'm sure it takes you hours to generate you're picks/scores!!
    lmao

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

hahaha

panikpoker
    panikpoker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Seton Hall -1.5
    Missouri St. vs Northen Iowa -6.5

Creighton -2.5
    Cleveland St vs Butler -3.5

i leaning towards the top two and already made plays on creighton and cleveland state

comala57

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    comala after researching I like the missouri st. game a lot more now over northern iowa, also liking cleveland st. Kinda scary because that would be taking 4 road teams, but I think I'm gonna play a $20 parley for $200 just for fun at the corner store plus ill be playing seton hall and creighton on bet 365. If any of you wanna see my picks I have another thread.
    I actually watch Missouri St play once this year. They got beat by St Mary C but they didn't look bad. Kind of a scrappy team. Play hard and don't give up. I like that pick.