Nevada -15.5

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Like that New Mexico State play.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Bows: I see you follow the WAC. Me too. I'd consider the ML on the New Mexico State play. I come down on the other side, with La Tech. And, yes, I think Nevada blows out SJSU and covers. Nevada has been tearing it up ATS, BTW -- best thing going for me the last few weeks.

Letsgobows
    Letsgobows's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

So I went a perfect 4 for 4 yesterday. Will try again on Saturday when more WAC games are under way. Idaho covered by the slimmest of margins, but NM ST., Hawaii, and Nevada were all easy wins. I follow the WAC very closely and usually find much success against the spread. Hoping to keep it going!!

Quote Originally Posted by Letsgobows View Post
    Idaho -1
    La. Tech

Utah St.
    New Mexico St. -5

Hawaii +7 (my POD)
    Fresno St.

San Jose St.
    Nevada -15.5

Letsgobows
    Letsgobows's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Bows: I see you follow the WAC. Me too. I'd consider the ML on the New Mexico State play. I come down on the other side, with La Tech. And, yes, I think Nevada blows out SJSU and covers. Nevada has been tearing it up ATS, BTW -- best thing going for me the last few weeks.
    Nevada got off to a pretty slow start to the season going 3 - 3, and having near losses to sub-par teams, even at home. However, they have found their niche and are running in stride, currently streaking at 10 wins. My Warriors head to Reno tomorrow to play them, and while I'm worried, I know we have a fighting chance. May stay away from that spread cuz I could see it going either way. My Warriors have played solid in their last 10, winning 7, with the 3 losses all coming down to the wire against solid competition.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Quote Originally Posted by Letsgobows View Post
    Nevada got off to a pretty slow start to the season going 3 - 3, and having near losses to sub-par teams, even at home. However, they have found their niche and are running in stride, currently streaking at 10 wins. My Warriors head to Reno tomorrow to play them, and while I'm worried, I know we have a fighting chance. May stay away from that spread cuz I could see it going either way. My Warriors have played solid in their last 10, winning 7, with the 3 losses all coming down to the wire against solid competition.
    Hey Bows. I follow the WAC a bit too. Let's share perspectives on here and see if we can make some $$$$.

I'll be taking a look at that Hawaii-Nevada line, probably this evening. I have definitely noticed that Hawaii is stout, though I have not seen them play yet. At Nevada, Deonte Burton is turning into a beast, and Hunt, Story and a few others are really getting into form. Jerry Evans had a big night yesterday. Their ATS run the last few months has been terrific. If they are giving up more than two or three possessions to the Bows, though, that ATS run could come to an end. I'll think on it more later.