zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

does anyone understand this Iona Manhattan line tonight?

no doubt i have been one of the biggest backers of Iona..I believe they are a top 25 team...they have 3 nba guys starting. very very talented team. but this is a Rivalry game Manhattan has greatly improved this year...this is going to be a war. I dont have the balls to back the 13.5 but I just think its priced so high.

def will be a game I will watch though.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

iona is so tough....not only do they have their big 3 but armand and ridley can play too

beamon and alvarado can play a little too for the jaspers...may take a half unit play on the jaspers for fun here

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

There issue is they can't play defense. Harder to cover big spreads when you only play one side of the ball

bobby heenan
    Update your status

zoo...let me know what u think....but im really loving colorado tonight....im bullish on this team right now...they seemed to have improved alot since the season started.....theyve been making me alot of money lately...especially at home.....

they are on the road at cal catching 12.....cal was a preseason top 25 team..i personally think they suck....i think colorado could get into the top 25 with a win here....although an outright win would be tough....cal isnt bad at home....but i think 12 is a great number and i might put a little sprinkle on the moneyline

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    zoo...let me know what u think....but im really loving colorado tonight....im bullish on this team right now...they seemed to have improved alot since the season started.....theyve been making me alot of money lately...especially at home.....

they are on the road at cal catching 12.....cal was a preseason top 25 team..i personally think they suck....i think colorado could get into the top 25 with a win here....although an outright win would be tough....cal isnt bad at home....but i think 12 is a great number and i might put a little sprinkle on the moneyline
    I wish I could help you there but I'm not going to lie, I honestly have no feel for that Colorado team or have yet to see them really play this year yet.

I did play Wisconsin though.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

zoo...the buffs have some upperclassmen in dufault and carlon brown...who are very solid...and a sophmore forward andre roberson who is a talent...and a couple of freshman guards from cali dinwiddie and booker who can play.....i know cal was a preaseason pac12 favorite....colorado has suprised and improved.....this could be a real statement game for them if they could pull of an outright win...i think 12 pts is pretty generous....this team is under the radar right now as far as the books are concerned.....of course its a road game and theres always a risk of just playing flat and being blown out......but i cant pass this out of the fact that ive been noticing their improvement and want to see if im right about them

FR3SH like UgHH
    FR3SH like UgHH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

what do u guys think about the total?

i know iona can put up enough to get it over, but will manhattan?

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    zoo...the buffs have some upperclassmen in dufault and carlon brown...who are very solid...and a sophmore forward andre roberson who is a talent...and a couple of freshman guards from cali dinwiddie and booker who can play.....i know cal was a preaseason pac12 favorite....colorado has suprised and improved.....this could be a real statement game for them if they could pull of an outright win...i think 12 pts is pretty generous....this team is under the radar right now as far as the books are concerned.....of course its a road game and theres always a risk of just playing flat and being blown out......but i cant pass this out of the fact that ive been noticing their improvement and want to see if im right about them
    gl bro

zoo youk

Iona blasted Manhattan 102-65 in last series meeting, its sixth win in last eight series games; four of Gaels' last five series wins are by 12+ points. Iona is 5-0 in MAAC, with wins by 12-36-36-12-24 points; this is just their second home game in last 45 days. Vastly-improved Jaspers (10-7 this year after 17-45 last two years) turn ball over 24.9% of time, they're 0-3 vs top 100 teams, losing by 36-5-20 points. MAAC double digit home favorites are 2-4 vs spread.'

at the frantic pace Iona likes to play...that stat of the Jaspers turning the ball over 25% of the time is huge. that will lead to a ton of easy break away lay ups for Iona.

i think i may have to pull the trigger on them.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

I took the 14.

zoo youk

damn this is beat. the game isn't on locally and its not on vipbox.tv or firstrowsports.tv

anyone have access to iona insider or maac.tv?

zoo youk

Up 17 at half and glover, machado or jones dont have more than 5 points

Impressive

zoo youk

Son of a fuckin bitch

Dominated entire game leading by 17 nd shitting bed last 5min lead down to 5 unreal