G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

A couple big tout plays for tonight!

Ok these are a consenus from paid services... My buddie gets them and passed them on.

Last week when I posted they went 3-0, and 0-1 with the over/under...

No clue if I am going to play them.... I am 4-1 for the week (9-3 last 12)on posted picks....but I am mainly an nba guy..

These are paid picks from a few of the best... GL if you try one or both...

WASHINGTON top consenus pk
    CALIFORNIA 2nd conenus pk

G's pks
    Update your status

These are top paid picks, will be interesting to see how they do... They pretty much seem to run along the lines of machine choice pks... Not sure if he is a professional...but he seems to be doing a great job and my buddy said his pks usually match the paid picks most of the time...

Decided to take night off... I am sure lots of you are on one or both of these pks...(especially those that pay) GL everyone!
    Last edited by G's pks; 02-26-09 at 07:23 PM.

gameday10
    gameday10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

there are a ton of paid picks posted on other sites. If you want to see paid picks for free visit another site. This site is not for that.

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by gameday10 View Post
    there are a ton of paid picks posted on other sites. If you want to see paid picks for free visit another site. This site is not for that.

Please don't tell me what to do...last week the picks went 3-0... They are posted to help people that would like to handicap the games... I am in no way saying to bet them without due diligence....

That is why I do not post the names... And only do it once in a while... But thanks for your concern...now crawl back under your rock....
    Last edited by G's pks; 02-26-09 at 08:10 PM.

gameday10

Posting touts picks

G's pks
    Update your status

Posting touts picks

Are you back under the rock...you seem happy now...very good...

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

alright so let the guy post his picks
    hes telling you what they are
    he's not asking you to pay
    if you dont like them then dont play them
    if somebody else likes them let them play them

G's pks
    Update your status

Thank you... I just did some research along with a friend who only picks out the very high percentage cappers.. and what they are on... you are 100% right I was just alerting those interested in these games what people are receiving for their paid $....

Last time I actually did it thinking they would be off, and they went 3-0, 0-1 o/u... So this is just for interest... No $ on these games when I do this...yet... but thanks again G.

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post
    alright so let the guy post his picks
    hes telling you what they are
    he's not asking you to pay
    if you dont like them then dont play them
    if somebody else likes them let them play them

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

i'm on az st myself

G's pks
    Update your status

Hey I just posted what I received/found out... No $ involved for me... Like you said was meant as a post of interest... I usually do not even try to cap college games... But next year I will.... Just interested in how some of these touts are performing... They were dead on last week on the Pit/ucon game... and a few others. GL everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post
    i'm on az st myself

Skanless1
    Skanless1's Avatar Become A Pro!

at the risk of sounding stupid, why is it that "professional" bettors are called "touts?"

and i say, if someone wants to post "tout picks," let 'em.. you don't have to play 'em.

gameday10

I'm assuming these were spread plays and I'm glad I did not play them. I take that back, I did play Washington but bought the .5 point. But not because of a 'tout'.

G's pks
    Update your status

I'm assuming these were spread plays and I'm glad I did not play them. I take that back, I did play Washington but bought the .5 point. But not because of a 'tout'.

gameday I think that maybe one of their scams... They often do not post with exact spread! I will dig these up and look...

I have read of them counting pushes or half point to one point losses as wins... Will check on these...

G's pks
    Update your status

I will give gameday a way out of this one... Thanks though...maybe he though I was trying to set someone up to buy picks later... Just the opposite though, the picks were posted just to see how the top paid touts are doing...

Tout, usually refers to someone as in this case, that tries to promote his/her picks for eventually selling them to someone... Which I see tons of people are obviously paying! I have and never will pay for a pick! I will look these three top touts up and see if they listed spreads... As I said I did not have any action yesterday.

I will drop this type of thread maybe once a week just so anyone interested in this can see how they do.

[quote=Skanless1;1580704]at the risk of sounding stupid, why is it that "professional" bettors are called "touts?"

and i say, if someone wants to post "tout picks," let 'em.. you don't have to play 'em.[/quote]

G's pks
    Update your status

Ok guys/gals... from what my buddy said and from what he passed on... the touts did not list their spreads in these cases! One actually claimed a tie! I guess this is why we see these near perfect records all the time... Next time there are a few big games, I will see how this works again... From the reaction I am putting down the touts as 0-2 today... Making the game picks, and these are their very highly rated picks 3-2 on the ones I have followed... I am sure now they will claim they had them moneyline seeing they were straight up winners...
    Last edited by G's pks; 02-27-09 at 09:28 AM.

G's pks
    Update your status

I doubt this will happen...but maybe someone who pays for their picks could answer how these touts grade games when they often do not post with the spread and really lose... I am guessing 70-80% of time in their own favor...otherwise picks would not sell...

profitmker
    profitmker's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have known people to use them... for the most part they do win. they're just like everyone else.. they will win some and lose some. i know a pick service in new york... his picks yesterday was mem-4 and wash-3.5. so a 1-1 day. who knows. i went with wash but thank god i bought the .5. after losing a grand on creighton by .5 point, i will buy the hook from now on. it's worth it.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Thanks G, I enjoyed your profitable angles on these matchups. Will you be posting the touts picks tonight?

G's pks
    Update your status

Last week i had Creighton Ml at home against Evansville... The actual spread I think was 11. They barely won and I felt lucky to get the ML win.. I watched the game on a stream....felt like I lost!

Quote Originally Posted by profitmker View Post
    i have known people to use them... for the most part they do win. they're just like everyone else.. they will win some and lose some. i know a pick service in new york... his picks yesterday was mem-4 and wash-3.5. so a 1-1 day. who knows. i went with wash but thank god i bought the .5. after losing a grand on creighton by .5 point, i will buy the hook from now on. it's worth it.

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MJT1212 View Post
    Thanks G, I enjoyed your profitable angles on these matchups. Will you be posting the touts picks tonight?
    I don't think it is the most popular thing to do... But I will do it next week one night again. G.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    I don't think it is the most popular thing to do... But I will do it next week one night again. G.

, thanks gameday, appreciate it