uxler
    uxler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cant believing im saying it but...

I actually like Towson a lot tomorrow. This is probably their best chance at getting a win for the rest of the season against an also terrible William & Mary team at home. If they dont win this game there is a solid chance they go winless for the season. I have to think these guys know that this game is one they have to win to save a little face, especially in from of their home crowd. Line has already moved from 4 to 3.5 with 75% action on WM.

Towson +3.5 and ML

Also lean under 120, should be an ugly game in the low 50's.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

they have played a lot of decent teams with some respectable win/loss records besides a couple other baddies, you could be right
    Last edited by thfootball; 01-11-12 at 03:43 AM.

uxler

They were able to hang with UVA a few days ago. Granted UVA played their worst game of the season. But it wont take that kind of underperfomance from W&M for Towson to hang. Just think this is a great spot for them.

iceaxe56
    iceaxe56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

Will and mary isn't exactly setting the world on fire--its their chance to beat down someone--Who else better than towson---it would be humiliating for the tribe to lose on their on court--think about it before you bet on a loser

uxler

Quote Originally Posted by iceaxe56 View Post
    Will and mary isn't exactly setting the world on fire--its their chance to beat down someone--Who else better than towson---it would be humiliating for the tribe to lose on their on court--think about it before you bet on a loser
    Im not sure I get this logic...I think Towson will be far more motivated to get their first and possibly only win of the season AT HOME in what is one of their few winnable games.

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Good luck to you, uxler, but I looked at this game, and come down on the other side.

- When you're 0-16, home court starts meaning very little. When they get down by three or four possessions, everyone in the building knows exactly how it is going to end, and doesn't care much. And, BTW, it's not far from Williamsburg to Towson.
    - Towson does not score (65 in last 2 games combined).
    - William & Mary actually has some talent (good, experienced point guard, for example), and is underperforming.
    - Towson turns the ball over.
    - Line movement says don't bet Towson.

Towson was gutted and nothing was left for the new coach. The best he can do is just get through this year.

iceaxe56

27 points in 1 game--and they are going to beat will and mary

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Why bet it?

Two shit teams, unpredictable.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

oh oh

uxler

Fortunately, I decided to go with the under as the safer play. Towson really is hopeless it seems...

iceaxe56

yeah sure you did--next time get the logic