Snevens88
    Snevens88's Avatar Become A Pro!

If i dont get every selection tonight correct...you wont see another reg season post

WASHINGTON STATE ML 11 units to win 7 WIN

XAVIER -3 10 units to win 8 WIN

VIRGINIA +5 10 units to win 7 (buy 1.5 pts) LOSS

NORTHERN ARIZONA +8 10 units to win 9 LOSS

MINNESOTA +8.5 10 to win 8 (buy 1/2 pt) LOSS

WESTERN KENTUCKY -11 10 to win 5 (buy 3.5 pts) ((very very confident in this play)) WIN

APPALACHIAN ST ML 10 units to win 6 WIN

DENVER ML 10 units to win 8 WIN
    Last edited by Snevens88; 02-26-09 at 09:51 PM.

swilldoggy420
    swilldoggy420's Avatar Become A Pro!

got any writeups on any of these...liked what you were doin a couple weeks back, but havent seen any writeups since. Thanks

Snevens88

thats how confidant i am with tonights selections...ill obviously still be betting on given nights. but i really cant see losing any of these plays tonights...pretty confident

Snevens88

today woulda been a good day to take care of the lack of effort ive been putting in on posting my picks...although my work has remained sharp, i havent had as much time as i wouldve liked to work on the thread in the recent past

definitely keep your eye out tho...i just cant commit to a full time, consistent time schedule on the forum.. my apologies but best of luck when u are takin the advice

Snevens88

ok i guess that was a pretty stupid thing to say...we all know i wont be able to resist posting picks if a loss does come tonight, i apologize for how outlandish that probably sounded. None of this to take away from my confidence in tonights selections tho...

lastinline
    lastinline's Avatar Become A Pro!

From what I've seen, you do pretty good. Didn't understand why you would be bailing if you got 1 wrong.

Hells Kitchen
    Hells Kitchen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your last post u lost 39 units.
    I like your card tonight.
    Hopefully u can get those units back,and then some.

Good luck mate

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow the lines I am getting are nothing like yours! Some as much as 3 points off! And I am not talking about the ones with buying points...

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey bro - not getting your unit's - why lay 10 to win 8 on games (ie, xavier) with no pt buys? should be 8.8 to win 8.

Snevens88

sorry about the virginia game if thats what ur referring to, i bought a point and a half there, the rest is legit tho idk what ur talkin about or what lines ur getting

Snevens88

and sorry about the xavier game dexter...ive been outta the game for a couple weeks and i guess i was just a little off tonight. i did buy a buncha points tonight tho thats why my lines im sure are different than most of urs were

G's pks
    Update your status

Makes more sense now, with the unit amounts too... I see you are doing great looking through your threads... Keep up the great work, and obviously if you get a loss or two...do not stop posting... GL tonight... G. (Great job on your pks up to now this year)...

Snevens88

Thanks G, its definitely appreciated....i do work pretty hard and try to stay sharp every day that i cap, finding consistency has been the issue this season tho...really felt tonights card tho and thought itd be a good night to post and try and bounce back...BOL to you

Snevens88

4-2 so far tonight...two failed covers by a total of 2 baskets

G's pks
    Update your status

I wanted to add something...you guys...are the real handicappers... The guys that go in and pick games others do not... I see Tpowell doing the same thing...

I also see those that pick exactly the same games as the highest paid touts...

Great work and even though I do not tail usually... once this year... I almost tailed all your picks tonight, except had a little confusion with units/spreads... No action for me tonight...

Keep up the great capping!

Quote Originally Posted by Snevens88 View Post
    4-2 so far tonight...two failed covers by a total of 2 baskets

Snevens88

cant complain about 5-3...little sharper next time

Snevens88

thanks for everything G