ACCBball
    ACCBball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

ACC Plays 2/25

Ok, had BC last night which brings me to 23-11 on posted ACC plays. Tonight got two plays.

1. Clemson/VT over 145.5- Both teams play up and down style. Clemson over has been a solid bet lately, going to continue to ride their hot shooting. The last time they played the tempo of the game was very high paced and I see that happening again tonight.

2. Duke -6. Thank you terps for beating UNC and brining this line down to 6. Vasquez another triple double, Tucker another 23 points? I wouldnt bet on it. Duke's man to man D is much better than Carolina's and the fact they are hitting their shots again makes Duke a really good play tonight.

Small lean on the under first half in the terps game but probably going to just stick with these two plays.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Was leaning on VT/Clemson 1H under [primarily due to Clemson home under trends], but I think you've already talked me out of it. Your analysis of ACC style of play has been spot-on in past, and with so many options tonight, no need go contra to someone with 23-11 record. Thanks for sharing your insight.

ACCBball

ACC

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    Was leaning on VT/Clemson 1H under [primarily due to Clemson home under trends], but I think you've already talked me out of it. Your analysis of ACC style of play has been spot-on in past, and with so many options tonight, no need go contra to someone with 23-11 record. Thanks for sharing your insight.

Thanks man, appreciate it. I probably have watched 95 percent of ACC games for the past 5 years and its paying of the past two years. Too bad the NBA has been killing me

I posted earlier about how alot of the ACC games have been going under first half and then way over 2nd half, I see that happening in Clemson tonight but I do think the over for the game is the strongest play. last night was a good example, BC/FSU score a total of 49 in the first and then a whopping 90 in the 2nd. Over under for the 2nd half was 72.5. GL tonight..lets make some money.

BiffTFinancial

Absolutely. Always enjoy your threads. ACC hoops are the truth. There really is nothing better. I don't cap the NBA and only tail others who are far better than I.

I may revisit Clemson 1H under, but i doubt it. I remembered your noting that trend before, and I've been looking for that angle when it shows particular value. Thought that it did here [Clemson an under machine at home, similar to UConn], but no need to force it if it's not there. Previous 1Hs between these teams had me concerned, though, and your post cinched. Better options are available. Card filling up quickly [always happens on Wednesdays]. Think I'll go with Duke 1H just a little more than game [4* 1H, 3* game]. Maryland is playing better, but they're still not good. And they're definitely not as good as they think they are after Sunday...BOL to you too.

ACCBball

As predicted, Vasquez was garbage tonight and Tucker had 4 points. I do give the terps credit they played tough but couldnt come up with the big rebounds when the game was tied. Went 2-0 tonight brings me to 25-11. I dont have the over under on the greek yet, but put your money on the over in Wake/NC State tomorrow. I am guessing the over under will be 154, and I have this game in the 80s on both sides. What I like the most is Wake is back to its up tempo two PG lineup. Added to that, NC state is scoring really well avg 83 points in their past 8 games.

ACCBball

alright, the greek has the over under for the wake game tomorrow at 152, I was close had it at 154. Pound the over guys, its going to go up a couple pts by tomorrow.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by ACCBball View Post
    alright, the greek has the over under for the wake game tomorrow at 152, I was close had it at 154. Pound the over guys, its going to go up a couple pts by tomorrow.
    i like it. i think it makes it to the mid-160s.

nice calls tonight. should've just stuck with duke game rather than playing the 1H too. also, you saved me either a loser on clemson 1H under or a half-hour deciding to no-play it on my own.

GreatDanes52
    GreatDanes52's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ACCBball View Post
    I really like this over. Got a feeling its going to go over by 10+, Just booked it at 151.5 Good Luck. Congrats on tonight

ACCBball

another acc winner, got a little tight in the end but the typical fouls till the end helped out alot. Nice hit guys, you two were dead on. Brings me 26-11 on posted ACC plays. Will post my plays on Friday night for saturday's games. Got 4 games on Sat, i think I might go big on GT first half. I think they will be getting around 12 points and UNC will not have played for 8 days and to top that off its a noon start. Expect a very slow start from UNC.

BiffTFinancial

thanks for the ncst/wake over pick. you posted it last night, so it was first pick and one of the best. let's keep it going, and nice work.