lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Iona trying their hardest not to cover

Looked like they were going to cruise early in the 2nd half....then they stopped pushing the tempo and started playing in the half court set, allowing Niagara to hang within 12 points. Iona missing free throws and now fouling on back to back 3 point attempts by Niagara. Unfrigginreal. They're probably not even going to cover the -9 2nd half spread. Hard to bet on this team, man. So undisciplined.

brokemoke
    brokemoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Sick to my stomach I went with -9 2nd half

lite1up
    UTEP +18

and fukkin Iona gets the ball with 36 seconds left, needing 2 points to cover the 2nd half spread. They sit on the ball and take an intentional shot clock violation with 0.8 on the clock.

Seriously?

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Iona can't play defense so if they aren't scoring they are toast. They looked retarted tonight though

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Iona can't play defense so if they aren't scoring they are toast. They looked retarted tonight though

And the thing is, Niagara has been awful on defense this year. I capped Iona scoring 96 points in this game. I really couldn't believe they struggled as much as they did. Almost looked like they were trying to stay under the spread at times with stupid fouls & turnovers keeping the other team in the game....but then again, that's been the story with Iona much of the year, or, every time I bet on them.