No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Iowa +11.5 Saturday vs. Ohio State

Wow. DD home dog for a team that won SU at Wisconsin and Minnesota. I know the Buckeyes are on another level in the Big Ten, but you'd be crazy giving them this many points against a red-hot Hawkeye squad in a rowdy environment (yes, I know Carver's been a morgue in recent years, but they'll be ready tomorrow).

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

I agree! i was eyeballin' this play.... im just pissed i have a local book and i can never lock in those early lines, plus my line wont be out till 11am Est and im sure it will be down to 9.5 or something by then..

i really gotta get a 5Dimes acct, but havin a real bookie and not havin to put money up front is so sweet

reminded me of the 10.5 they gave to Golden state today, I know they were down curry.

11.5 is a lot, Especially in NCAA where the total will end up somewhere between 135-144
    Last edited by Ch Br; 01-07-12 at 12:54 AM.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Over

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Iowa should be a 20+ point dog here. You're probably going to see Ohio State push close to a 30 point lead at one point during this game. What a steal Ohio State is for tomorrow.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Iowa should be a 20+ point dog here. You're probably going to see Ohio State push close to a 30 point lead at one point during this game. What a steal Ohio State is for tomorrow.
    Reasoning?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Ohio state should be up 12 at half only way Iowa stays alive is if they shoot over 50%

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

don't like iowa off two road upsets. seems good, but something stinks.

TwoWays

NoCoin, everyone, don't worship me, k. I'm no God, even though I do show supernatural powers at times. Just toss me some points for hooking those fortunate enough to see this thread.
    Points Awarded:

Landscaper gave TwoWays 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

No coincidences gave TwoWays 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TwoWays

Bless you Landscaper, for paying tribute to the tipper of this thread. For this you shall be blessed with more future winners. For those that remain too greedy and want to keep both their winnings and points, a hex on your future bets. The toolbag you will not see.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Nice call TwoWays. Ballsy given Iowa's recent performances. They were embarrassed here.